My Micra

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
Anyone remember that lovely white micra at the north meet today??
Well ive got a little story about when i got home...

Nice night, driving along the street as normal, and there is a car parked in the bus stop.. fair enough
Get a little closer and it starts moving slowly [ok it must have been going to pull out after me]
May i add, no light on at all!

So as im quite close what does he do... tries to do a U-turn with cars coming both ways, without warning and very fast.
Now obv i tried to swerve out the way, but no, he still keeps going, straight into the side of me!!!

Full Panel destroyed, door smashed in aswell
So as you would expect, i was kinda freaked out, so i pulled over, and so did the guy, although he parked down the street... curious....

he comes over, says sorry etc, offers me detals.. me worried like **** at my baby XD
So i call my dad, get him to come, but while im talking he waks over to his car....
im thinking hes gone to get a pen?
Then he gets in the car...
And then he drives away.....

Not fun for me....

So basically im not happy, car is trashed [for now]

Love the story! Shame about the micra. :( Chances are they'll want to write of your car and pay you far too little for it...

Hope it get sorted out soon dude, that person must of been on something? Get your self down you GP soon, and get ur back sorted out. could have whiplash or something..

Back