Nismo

AMY

Official MSC Trader
Firstly, sorry there was going to be a lot more stuff but I am keeping a lot of the genuine stuff back to compare against the replicas we will be making, for quality control. I will then be offering a lot more genuine Nismo parts, but for now,
NISMO rear spoiler this one is extremely clean, one of the best I have seen, no cracks no splits just a few tiny chips to the paintwork, you could spray straight on to this if you needed to. Therefore £140 delivered from Japan to your door. First to confirm for definite on here and sends pm gets it.

152948ee6f1e1c69e.jpg

152948ee6f1e38bd7.jpg

152948ee6ef4d5563.jpg

152948ee6ef4edc28.jpg

152948ee6f1e52220.jpg

FRONT SPOILER LIP Nismo replica it is used but in good shape overall, exactly the same as the Nismo but without badge and the badge recess is smoothed out, A few small cracks at the bottom, nothing bad.
I'm sorry but loads of people have been asking for these so the fairest thing I can do is say please send me offers either on here or by PM, i'll give it a day or two and then take the highest.
I won't reveal what anyone has offered but please remember these things are very sought after and shipping from Japan is going to cost loads, offers are to include shipping costs. I won't be offering any more for a good while as it's going to take ages to get the moulds sorted etc

152948ee6f51b2a00.jpg

152948ee6f519551f.jpg

152948ee6f51770a8.jpg

152948ee6f74352ae.jpg

Any questions please ask
Thanks

Do you know what paint is on that front lip? Also does it fit prefacelift bumpers only or all etc.

that style nismo lip is surposidly prefacelift fittement, but ive seen them on facelifts before...its the style i want for mine ;)

and they fit lower spec prefacelift black plastic bumpers. if i had the money i would buy this! lol

actually they were designed for that bumper, they weren't ment to fit the super s bumpers, and if you look they don't line up perfectly.

oh right..ive seen them on super s bumpers and read up in hyper rev book. the AD for the nismo lip is on a super s style (march G) bumper..

as said seen them on both and i havent paid much attension to the gaps etc lol it carnt be that noticeable surely?

they fit ok on a super s bumper (mine took some fettling to get it on -- not alot mind, but thats to be expected as its a kit)...but other bumpers are fatter on the corners iirc so may cause problems...facelift bumpers have different ridges on the front etc that may also cause issues.

It depends, as im sure you can get pre and post facelift nismo style splitters...so theres deffo some difference, just not 100% what as ive never brought any in for comparison myself :)

Will there be a genuine splitter up for sale anytime soon? I want the nismo badge on it :p

With the molds you have, will you be producing the parts yourself or selling the molds on?

I have a genuine splitter but I will be hanging on to it for a good while yet. with the moulds I will be getting a few made but the guy who will be doing the fibreglassing for us wants a huge amount for doing it and only has the time to make a small amount so I will have to see how viable it is to make them in large numbers.
Thanks

I have a genuine splitter but I will be hanging on to it for a good while yet. with the moulds I will be getting a few made but the guy who will be doing the fibreglassing for us wants a huge amount for doing it and only has the time to make a small amount so I will have to see how viable it is to make them in large numbers.
Thanks

would you sell the moulds?

Back