My New Micra K11 1.3 SR Turbo

my car is no slower with the turbo fitted and no boost (well, not that you would notice). just run with no actuator till you can get a remap(Y)
and dont listen to frank, he is the devil on your right shoulder:D

my car is no slower with the turbo fitted and no boost (well, not that you would notice). just run with no actuator till you can get a remap(Y)

But can be angel in the eyes of your wallet (Y)

lol yeh :laugh:
but its like the people who say i,m stupid to run a 1.4 with wild cams, 2mm headskim and GA throttlebody with a bog standard 1.0 ecu (and no remap).................55k miles later and i,m still waiting for it to go bang :p

lol, with boost but its not as fast as it was and i think theres somthing wrong with the boost settings. in second gear at about 40mph it starts to judder then speed up and same again until i change gear.

anyway i will be gettin a boost controller and was wondering how much u charge gtsnissanb for sorting the boost out and installing the boost controller

You kept the old engine yeah? for spares. Did you change the Throttle body over from the old engine? could be a duff TB on the new one. Mine use to hessitate when i pussed it but then i changed the TB and it was sorted (most likely the solder joints for the MAF sensor).

lol, with boost but its not as fast as it was and i think theres somthing wrong with the boost settings. in second gear at about 40mph it starts to judder then speed up and same again until i change gear.

anyway i will be gettin a boost controller and was wondering how much u charge gtsnissanb for sorting the boost out and installing the boost controller
Not much lol but you may want to check the boost controller is capable of handling such low figures when mines turned off it makes 9psi

i asked him, parts are fine and yes he replaced TB , the problem is the waste gate is not opening. the actuator rod inst even moving. any ideas on how to fix it anyone.

Seized? They are very stiff mate is the vac pipe attached
If it's toast hks do a nice one :D
If the waste gate ain't opening then you must be making unlimited boost

Might not be stuck completely shut though, just partially. If its not mapped, take the arm off. it'll blow again.

it should,nt be too bad to access waz

Attachments

• PICT0391.JPG
    PICT0391.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 230
  • PICT0408.JPG
    PICT0408.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 219
Back