my new k11

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
hi all, well on sat i picked up my new ride, 95 nissan micra super s. it has a few km's on it but im not overly worried and the body has a couple dents around it but i love it to bits already lol. It came with 15" mags, whiteline rear sway-bar and pan rod bar, kings on unknown struts and exhaust. Gotta say the drive home was awesome, the way this has been set up i would match it up there with the evo 9 i had hands down :)
I am pretty sure i dont have to go through the lists of things it has as i think most would know what they come with etc..

plans..
nismo grille, black bonnet, jap rims and bc coilovers. steering wheel, knob and bit of stereo. basically i want to have a neat yet tuff looking little micra.

i am about to order coilovers, picked up a set of genuine ssr wantabe 3 piece r8's, stripped them down to get the centers powder coated gunmetal/charcoal. still looking for grille and got onto another bonnet which i will paint satin black and keep my silver one.

Attachments

• 75618.jpg
    75618.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 36

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Going to look good :) Coilovers over will get you that low :)

Get another bonnet I say, and bad boy conversion too :D

Ring justjap first to make sure they have them in stock :)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Rudy WROTE:

"antos WROTE:

"Yeah they had $5900. I got it for $4, prob bit steep but there isnt much good up in brissy and i needed a car as soon as i could lol"</div>

good body and paint is worth a couple grand extra I reckon and its a SuperS and compared to a comm/falcon you'd save that much in petrol in a year. So good buy i reckon!

And rego too, 6mths is $335, i fill up wit 98RON and thats $50-60 from pretty much empty and last me 500+kms :) but i do have a leaking injector so id get more :)

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Lol keen eye tinky.it was my fathers and he passed in 08. I decided to keep it and build it as was going too.
Lotus colours on 13x7 (f) 13x8 (r) lotus replica rims and just 1500 with twin 40's =}
Thanks for words guys. I took into consideration paint/wheels etc.. so i thought the micra wasnt to bad a buy for that money.

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Who hoooo update, pulled wantabes apart. getting centers done charcoal, ordered and payed for bc coilovers. next is get this other bonnet and fibd another grille as havnt had luck with nismo one.

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Hey hey splash =}

...update.....
Fitted bc coilovers, wantabe centres have been sandblasted and sent to be coated charcoal, fitted mom dish steering wheel, nismo gear knob and fixed a couple things. as soon as i can get some pics up i will =}

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
Just a bit of a quick update, well 1 wantabe was buckled and i had to send it off to be fixed. have got it back now so wantabes are on with federal 595 evos all round, picked up green pepper bar (thanks rtk) and coilovers have been fitted, unfort i have to do some panelbeating and fix up some of these dints and make it more respectable, decided not to run momo wheel, going to look for something different. as soon as i get a chance to get some pics up i will =}

Back