• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My new car :D

Oooooh!! And yeah it does look 100 times better than the standard ones. Altho i still think the clear lights go best with silver!!

We'l get some more pictures of it this weekend, and i'l get the ones off your phone for you

Micras looking very smart Em's (Y)

door cards look good!! hoping to do something like that soon!!!

cant wait to see what else you have planned!!!

naps

the suspension idea you where after is a MUST lol!

the difference is just awesome and ud love it im sure!!!!! plus if there adjustable....even better!!!

any clues as to what plans....come on...pretty please lol

I've got 40mm springs arriving today at some point. So until i can afford something better suspension wise, these'll do for now!

As for the plans, it's engine and body related :p

I've got 40mm springs arriving today at some point. So until i can afford something better suspension wise, these'll do for now!

cool...what make springs if dont mind me asking?

engine and body.......humm...what could you be doing lol.....the mind wonders over different possibilities....but guess i will just have to wait :down:

Well you know what i have bought for the body!! Well, some of it anyway. lol.

And i'm not sure on the make lol. Will ask!!

you will need an uprated panhard rod if you havent already brought one ;) with just springs on the micra handles a bit better, and is noticeable....personally any better i.e coilovers are for the real enthusiast! the sort of person who takes there car on track etc, also will be very stiff and bumpty with coilovers.

some suggestions:

-chrome mesh grille - bonnet
-fog lights a must... the round ones... or see if you can change bumper and get the face lift ones.. they look better
-electric windows?
-custom door speaker builds pref. with a yellow kevlar speaker cone to match theme

id def go for fogs and speaker builds thou

Ems already has post facelift fogs fitted to her car, but they're not gonna fit on the Impul bumper she's just bought.

EM'S HAS AN IMPUL!!!!!!!!

good work em's!!!!!
i now have a picture of what all the parts will look like...i think its going to look awesome!!!!! the bonnet with impul will look sweet (Y)

i reckon you can fit your fogs to the impul somehow? if it was me i would fit the fogs!!!

cant wait to see it taking shape!!!! just want to know if you keeping your micra "yellow" or spraying it something unique / different!!!

Lol, cheers peeps :)

I will be keeping the base colour yellow for def. But whether i choose to add flake or something, i'm not sure yet!! I'll need to see actual samples to say!!

As for the fogs, i'll probably sell these and get some diff ones, as there's no way they'll fit the impul with their weird shape!! (no i'm not selling them yet :p)

Can't wait to get it done though. Just need to save up now lol, for Barwell!!

Thank you very mucho!!! :D

I have aquired a whitline strutbrace, and new rims, which i left at Arnolds lol. I'll fit the alloys this weekend (once i recover from his sis's hen night!!). They'll make the car look soooooooo much better :D

Some pictures of Ems car, with new wheels!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

wow that looks awesome, i reli like the wheels in that colour. i have the same wheels in 14's might spray them that colour.

Cheer's Arnold, didn't realise you had posted them for me!!

I don't have the springs yet so don't know what make they are :(

But yeah the car does look so much better now. I'm painting the fixture points on the whiteline brace as it's started to rust slightly. Will have that fitted soon. You can also see the rear wiper mod now too!!

It's a sportex box designed for the K11 so it might be the rest of the system or mounts which cause it to look like that. I'm sure exhaust used to sit in the center a few months back! We'l check it out when the springs are fitted

Nah, it's always sat like that i'm afraid!! Nothing to do with your kinda style tho Squarepants :p

did we find out what make the springs were? ive been looking for springs lower than 35mm but cant seem to find any.

Well i finally have the springs (thanks very much to Nex for hassling him lol), they are Apex springs. Nearly new too :D

I still need to buy a panhard rod before fitting though, so will get that soon :)

you dont really need the panhard rod, so long as you get it as soon as...iam sure the car will be fine for about 2-3months surely? its only 5mm over my 35mm springs and my axles not out that bad! and the cars been running on it for about 2year or about 1year and a half! go on ems...you know you want to lower it!

Yeah i do lol!! But i'd rather wait than hurt my baby car :p

Thye're only 60 quid new so i'll get one soon don't worry. I'm moving in with Arnold, 90 miles away from me, on sunday, so i don't really have the time to fit them atm anyway!!

Yeah i do lol!! But i'd rather wait than hurt my baby car :p

Thye're only 60 quid new so i'll get one soon don't worry. I'm moving in with Arnold, 90 miles away from me, on sunday, so i don't really have the time to fit them atm anyway!!

it wont hurt the car! just put some stress on the standard panhard rod thus throwing the axle out abit...but up to you lol. hope all goes well moving in and all :)

Wel we'll see what happens :)

And yeah cheers. I'm sure everything will go well. It's the new job i'm more worried about!!! :S

Yeah they're davey's! and Ems you'l be fine in your new job. They loved you in the interview so you'l walk it :)

Ewww, my new managers ancient lol!! Besides, only Arnold gets flashes!!

And i was thinking about an excuse not to fit them within reason, and i invented a good one!! Which is that it will cause uneven wear on the tyres!! So they're not going on till i have a panhard :p

Do i! :p

PH rods aren't that pricey. I thought you'd already got one! lol.

Nah, i was thinking of buying someones off here, but at 40 quid or whatever secondhand, when i can get a sparkly new one for 60 odd...............

Have you ordered a new shed yet?!!! I need one for my car parts lol!! :D

Nooooooooo, these clear lights are hard enough to find without smoking them!! I agree it may go with the colour scheme that is currently going on, but i'm def not changing them!! I still have the originals somewhere!!

I'm seriously thinking about getting my seats re-trimmed. As these crappy black ones are awful!! They burn you in the summer, and i know i'll freeze my butt off in the winter lol!!! Plus, obv, they don't breath!! So you get a bit hot!!

If i did have a re-trim i'd get black and yellow :D

i was thinking of getting them for mine and tinting them but they want 70

If i were you, i'd tint standard ones. A lot cheaper! But just as good. If you tint the standard ones you can leave the little red reflective bit, like others do, and they'll still be legal. Mine aren't!

As long as they work, that's the main thing. Ems's are a homemade bodge (but excellently done) but you wouldnt notice from the outside. We used K10 bulb holders and wiring and glued them into the K11 lights.

Back