• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My new car :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah but they suit the K10! :p

we'l get some better pictures of the car, inside, engine bay etc tomorrow!

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Thanks people, i'm used to the power steering now lol!!! Feel's like i'm driving a 4x4 tho as the seats r so high!

Will get some more pics later when the wind and rain stops :)

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
More piccys, will get some of the interior when the camera has charged up!!

DSCF0060(m).JPG

DSCF0062(m).JPG

DSCF0064(m).JPG

DSCF0065(m).JPG

DSCF0066(m).JPG

DSCF0067(m).JPG

DSCF0069(m).JPG

DSCF0072(m).JPG

sparkie

aka WELLY
remeber every car is only as safe as the nut behind the wheel.
p.s before you get in my car please take not of the of the note, the driver /owner takes no responsibilty for death or injury in this vechical. lol.

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Yeah it all looks nice. Had to pay an extra 300 squid for the alloys but was well worth it :)

Were gunna get under the car soon and see just how A1 it is. Obv as Arnold has said, the sills r spotless, but we need to get right under the car to check the rest!!

Got my strut brace today so will b fitting that at the weekend :) Not sure about all the other mods yet. Will have to save up to do anythin else anyway, but tbh i think it looks nice as it is :) Altho Arnold keeps moanin it needs to b lowered!!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
tbh i think it looks nice as it is :) Altho Arnold keeps moanin it needs to b lowered!!

hes right you know ;)

i still think you should get the clear rear lights first and the clear side lights too ;)

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Black always looks good with Yellow

tinted rear lights, sprayed front, smoked fogs and side repeaters.

With a carbon fibre bonnet :D Limo black tints :D

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Noooooooo, alienfish pack it in lol :p

I don't like fake carbon fibre bonnet's etc, and altho i agree black goes well with yellow, i won't b smoking any lights!! IF i do anythin, they'll b clear!!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
you like power eh?..... hmm.... you know im a retail manager dont you..lol

anyway,

paint it lime green.....like the hulk, thats power..

and im sure you are a girl... but youve got to ask your parents why that is..lol

NeX

Club Member
what do you have planned for the engine? don't get me wrong, stock cg3s are great but a turbo is always welcome ;)

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
yeah i'm prob gettin the clear rear clusters too, just gotta save for them, or ask Arnold to get them for my birthday!!! :D

NeX

Club Member
oooh birthday, thats a super duper special occasion :D

what about colour coding the black strips on the roof?

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
yeah i'm prob gettin the clear rear clusters too, just gotta save for them, or ask Arnold to get them for my birthday!!! :D

You said you wanted something more personal

Thread cleaned up! (As requested by Ems)

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Yeah coz i want u to put some thought into it :p

I don't have plans for the engine!!! Well i would if i wasn't tryin to save for somethin else, but i might, and i said might!!!, get it lowered!!! Don't know yet tho as it's not exactly cheap!! But, if it keep's Arnold and u lot quiet ........ :p

NeX

Club Member

I don't have plans for the engine!!! Well i would if i wasn't tryin to save for somethin else, but i might, and i said might!!!, get it lowered!!! Don't know yet tho as it's not exactly cheap!! But, if it keep's Arnold and u lot quiet ........ :p

lol you'll never keep us quiet :p

what do you mean something else? your micra should be your whole world.... like mine is :D

sparkie

aka WELLY

well i know a machnic that could do it cheap. if you need.

NeX

Club Member
not exactly cheap? Only £100 for the springs :p Nex will do them for free for ya!

lol,

there is a limit to my generosity... its almost directly related to the thickness of my wallet :D

and if Ems still wants the yellow spoiler then tough cookie, some guy bought it today... :p