my mum

well her arguement is it makes it look a mess, I paid for the car and I can be slightly messy at times.

well if its ur money and ur car and your equipment then tell her that your gunna do it anyways, and if she objects do as i do and do it when shes gone out. or at work

that was the plan but my sister likes getting me in trouble. Oh the joys of being treated like a 12 year old! and shes threatend to kick me out again.

I havent lived at home since i was 16, im 25 now... i'd totally swap my mortgage and bills to live at home again and be #######ed all the time.

My advice is - ignore her and do it anyways... heh... oh wait, maybe thats why i moved out? :glance:

yeah its my car and stuff . its a old car so Id be wasting my money on it. Saying her who drives a clio and thinks alloys are a waste of money. lol

In economic terms, spending money on anything other than car necetities is a waste of money.

But it's a hobby, so that makes it alright!!! A car is part of who you are, in the eyes of a modder!!

Try this line

"Mam, i know im wasting my money making an old car look good, but if i learn now on this one, when i get my next car ive learnt all i need to know and wont make costly mistakes"

ha ha ha

she will cause I do such a bad job apparently, she says the door handles job I did was rubbish too. (its on my blog btw)

Plan on keeping this car till it dies I hope

I can annoy her anyway. I dont listen to her unless I really have to. She did say dont buy any alloys I still did and they are on the car to this day!

all mums do that, you have put up with it for the past 22 years why annoyed now? :upside:
you'll miss her nag when she is not around, be happy with what you've got. :wasntme:

yeah thats what mums are like. i moved out and now have peace and freedom lol. mums do nag at you to give you advise and also because they love ya so they looking after you. its nature mate.

I'm 45 this week and would move back with my mum tomorrow if I could, minimal keep, no real bills, meals cooked for you, Mums house is always clean, tidy and warm. Enjoy what you've got Al, it wont last forever, if she moans about doing car work at home then why not rent a lock up garage nearby, you can get them from about £10 a week, you can do all you like then.

well ive almost finished painting the boot handle just drying and needs refitting now in about half a hour. :D see if she notices or not.

well is is what I was doing sorry its a poor picture lack of light and all that

Attachments

• Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 201
Try and get on side with your sister, at least then she wouldn't get you into trouble.

Back