• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Micra Si

Thought it was about time i posted some pics of my micra, its been lowered 35mm on Spax springs, and has a custom made stainless steel exhaust and heko wind deflectors... Enjoy.

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

Just got a warning through from the police about my number plates, I was really annoyed... So i have had to put my original plates back ongrr!

Am afraid the micra is going up for sale in a few weeks, I have bought a Fabia VRS, Just need a bigger car will be very sad to see this car go, Its been an excellent car never wanted for anything :(

Hehe, tripping over the frame i take it? :) its good when theres like 2 people travelling, but dam awkward trying to get in the back by folding the seats down haha.

I hear those fabia vrs are quite good though, then watched the top gear episode of it killing a mini cooper :p

Hehe, tripping over the frame i take it? :) its good when theres like 2 people travelling, but dam awkward trying to get in the back by folding the seats down haha.

I hear those fabia vrs are quite good though, then watched the top gear episode of it killing a mini cooper :p

Yeah it is arkward trying to get in the back :p HaHa!

Yep very quick my husband is on about getting it remapped but dont think i am really bothered..

Car is SOLD.. Just talking in genral conversation last night that i was selling the car and a girl who i know said i will buy her, Great saves me advertising it... I will tell the new owner to join up to the msc :grinning:

Car is SOLD.. Just talking in genral conversation last night that i was selling the car and a girl who i know said i will buy her, Great saves me advertising it... I will tell the new owner to join up to the msc :grinning:

that was quick! lol

Back