• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My micra blog

wrighty

Ex. Club Member
Right were to start.........My blog

Over the next few weeks months (years knowing me) i will be posting up pics and progress on my micra project and may be a few random pics of other toys i get to play with .

Aim

The aim of this project is to build a ligt weight turbo micra lots of things are undecided and final spec is yet to be determined

so far i have purchased a 1996 1.0 litre vibe in gold with not a lot of metel as sills

Job 1

Interior went in the binn within hours of collecting when i say interior i mean everything

List of bin meterial

Front seats
rear seats
carpets
rear seat belts
sound deadning
dash
heater
rear door cards
spare wheel
parcel shelf
parcel shelf supports
jack
interior boot trim

Job 2

1 small grinder and a few hours work later i have now removed all unecesery brackets bolts captive nuts a few gramms here and there all add up

Parts i have ready are as follows

t25 turbo
selection of boost hoses
manifold plates for custom manifold
new sill panels

Parts to collect

intercooler
engine
gearbox
ecu
bov
fuel pump
fpr
alloy rad
rollcage
suspension
brakes
wheels
seats
harnesses
engine mounts
body styling
exhaust
new bottle of c02 for the mig
strut brace

Sounds good, take it somebodies been saving up for this then =P

You even gonna shave all your hair off to save weight? lol

Take it with the body styling its not going to be a sleeper either. And as Jim said, get some pics up (Y)

lol im already bald my budget isnt huge but then i work for a company that imports parts from japan (40ft container at a time every 6-8 weeks) so i do get very good deals i was going to take some pics today but it ws raining will try again tommorow

Sounds very interesting. What exactly can you grind off a k11 that doesnt compromise safety though? With such attention to detail wouldnt you be better off starting with a 1.3?

i would have gone for the 1.3 but this one fell in my lap the only bits that are ground of are captive bolts that are no longer used

lifetime warranty

I'm going to bump the tread up.After burying his mother nine months earlier, a client of the local mortuary finally had enough money to purchase the expensive coffin he'd originally wanted. So we exhumed the body and transferred his deceased mother into the new steel casket. "What's so special about this coffin?" I asked the funeral director. He replied, "It has a lifetime warranty."------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,

Back