MY MICRA EATS !!!!!!

its only a bit of tin mate, you can just pry it forward a bit and slide the spanner in from the left, but i doubt if you will get the spanner in, with those pipes in the way.
if the bolts shear off just bin the heatshield, loads of members run theirs without one fitted
Thank you very much frank,

I will try some wd40 first and see what happens.

Regards

its only a bit of tin mate, you can just pry it forward a bit and slide the spanner in from the left, but i doubt if you will get the spanner in, with those pipes in the way.
if the bolts shear off just bin the heatshield, loads of members run theirs without one fitted
Thanks frank,

Used some penetrating and removed the heat-shield. Removing the Lambda was very difficult. However I did remove it and replace with a new one. Tested with code reader, the line was moving up and down quite nicely. I will put redex and fill the tank see how it goes.

Regards

Hi Frank,

Couple of question please!

1. Do I need joint separator, as mentioned in Haynes manual, for replacing track-rod end?

2. The brake has been soft and spongy ever since I replace the calliper. Do I need to bleed all or only the one that I have replace the calliper?

Regards

if you give the end of the arm a sharp whack, the taper will jump out mate (not the trackrod eh)
and start with the corner that was worked on, the bleed the other 3 corners if necessary :)

Hi everyone

Mine is a 1.0S (Manual)
3 Door Green

Petrol prices at the moment are around £1.37 a litre. !!! rip rip well i'm geting 50mpg !!!. Here's how i do it.

1, tyre pressure 36psi all round - regular service easily done myself.
2, Drive like a grandad
3, quickly get in to a high gear as possible so by 30mph i'm in 5th gear
4, extremely slow acceleration
5, coast anywhere and everywhere. i.e approaching lights / going downhill
6, stuck in traffic going downhill i will stick it in neutral and let it roll
7, just chill and enjoy the views around you, let others overtake at stupid speeds. HA HA They are burning the petrol not me !!!
8, Every 6 months i will take the tyres off and grease up the brake calipers + good clean all round

:) :) :)

Back