supercharging my micra

right. when i first got my micra i thought about turboing it and looked in to it and found out it was a lot of work and headaches. my mate has a vauxhall corsa with a 2.2 motor in it with a nice looking super charger bolted on it. its chucking out in the region of 360bhp. he said to me the other day. why dont you put a super charger on your micra. i had a bit of a laugh and now iv been thinking about it.
qwestion is. can you get a super charger kit for a k11 1.3 micra and where.

No but you can get one for the A-series Mini 1275 engine so it'll be set up right, then you'd just have to make a mount and decompression plate. MPH may be able to help with the de-comp plate.

If you can do this you will be the first

No there are others I have seen physically that have been done.

If you run 5psi with an intercooler and get it mapped you will not need any engine work.

Keep away from the mini kit totally irrelevant to the K11.

Ed

No there are others I have seen physically that have been done.

If you run 5psi with an intercooler and get it mapped you will not need any engine work.

Keep away from the mini kit totally irrelevant to the K11.

Ed

so where is the best place to price a kit .

you dont get a supercarger kit for a micra so there is no price, most of the work is custom so if you have a big wallet go ahead and dont care about the price. just get the job done

why does everyone think you need to be totaly flush to turbo/supercharge a micra....just need to shop clever :p

garymitch; have a word with kris/solarice about superchargeing and chek white knights k11 out too on a the micra.au site, most work to be done i belive? is custome work. personaly i dont think its all that hard to turbo the micra its just got to be done right:grinning: less work than superchargeing too i think as there are more redy parts to use

yup pretty much everything is custom made and most of the parts you can find will need kinda tweaking in some way or another :)

Wouldnt say its hard though...tbh the supercharger fitting is easy, its everything else you need to buy to make car balanced (brakes etc) that makes it more indepth.

Back