My luck on superS

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Is there no superS around for a good price..

Saw a white superS with 100k km in tradingpost last friday for $8990....phoned them,it was available.Phoned them yesterday was planning to put a deposit if they can offer me a good deal.They said,"oh too bad,i've just handed over the key an hour ago!!....sold for $7500" damn ,isn't it too quick...and high above market value.

I got a call from another dealer in tewantin,brisbane today about a white superS with 170k km and $5k.Dont know about its condition,so will take friday off this week and check it out over the weekend.
(Anyone visited this superS before and what's the condition??)

To be honest,i haven't been driving with a "smile" for long time since "2" off the road.....i'm a bit out of patient now if this is not my right superS,i will get something else and will come back to the micra as a 2nd car.....took an alfa 147 gta monza out for a spin last sunday and its a beautiful italian car.....but will see after friday.....@.@

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh I feel for you mate. That's no good.

Remember: You never what's around the corner!

An old Japanese man once was walking along a dusty road annoyed with his bad luck, then he tripped over a gravel. He was initially frustrated, but then he looked down and it was a golden nugget! He couldn't believe it.

This will happen with you finding a very special Super S. If they were easy to find, they wouldn't be such a cool rare car!!! When you find it, it will be so worth it and you will love it!! Good luck mate.

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Yeah sorry to hear that you missed out again, the Super S are rare and they dont last long really in not bad condition, you have to hunt far and wide, mine cost me $4300 and came from perth just needs a couple of things fixed but pretty good really, good luck looking.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I wonder with not just the Super S but all Micra's in general if there being snaped up because of fuel prices. Just went down to the servo and filled the Bluebird at 107.9 and cost me $49...

Now we all no what it would cost if your filling a micra.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
2!!!

That white super S up here in brisbane at "Fair Deal Motors" or whatever it is called is a rust bucket! Added to that, it HAS been wound back from 221,000km (i remember looking at it when it was used as a trade in), it doesnt have a service history after 80,000km.

Steer clear!

That one white one with 100,000km though was in amazing condition. It was SO clean.

Mate if you find anything up here tell me and I'll go and have a look at it for you. I promise I won't buy it. :)

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Really,that suck...!!! So,not going or going to brisbane???i think better not if you say so,i trust you!Can save me the weekend and approx $200 of petrol at this hard petrol time.

Oh.....that 100k km white one,i missed it,i should pay my deposit on last friday....it gone too quick....

No worries mate,i'll tell you.I trust you for not going to buy it before me,but dont let your heart betray you!!(U know u want a superS dont u!!)

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Yeh, but I'm a picky little bugger and I have to sell the pulsar which has been trying to kill me lately.

Until the pulsar is sold I won't be buying one haha (I almost traded it in at a loss for that one which went for $7500. it was THAT good i kid you not!)

cisco

» CMF Member
I reckon from about now onwards Super S's will pretty much hold their value. I can't see them plummeting much lower.

They are a rare cool factory sports option of a rare car.

Petrol prices are rising, so their efficiency is really gaining in worth.

cisco

» CMF Member
Totally agree mate.

We are a bit of a massive body thesedays =]

fire up.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Bit of an expensive f**king hobby too

My car's been off the road for 2 months and I've spent double on it during that 2 months than I did in the other 1.5 years of ownership

I hate you cisco :p

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
I have to admit, I'd be a few grand better off if I didn't buy the Micra. But oh well, i've had a lot of fun with it. Plus met some great people through it:)

Alex. I will keep my eyes and ears open for you mate. If I do see something worth while, you will be the first to know.

Back