my beautiful car

CMF_bourkey

» CMF Member
hi there if you do not want to see what a destroyed micra looks like dont scroll.i loved my micra and big plans for it like coilovers and a postert bodykit(the one micratech has).i was also planning for a sr20de conversion next year. all this will not be happening now as some evil idiots have destroyed my car.

friday 26th of january:

got my brand new wheels and i was chuffed to bits with them and showed them off to all my mates who were dead jealous.

sunday 26th of january:

9.00 am

washed and waxed the car and it was in showroom condition.

7.30 pm

car was stolen from outside my house and i was devastated.

tuesday 31st january

police ring up and tell me the car is found with smashed windows and locks but nothing else wrong.i arrive to the location it was found and the police had not waited for me to arrive and left the car unattended.the car was stolen again.the car was found later that night on fire in the middle of salford in manchester england.

thursday 2nd of february

police rang me up to tell me the car was found two days ago burnt out.

im very unhappy with what has happened to my micra and the only thing recoverable was two of the new wheels.i bought the car of my gran and she haqd the car ffom new and she is also very upset. here are some pics of the car

Attachments

• 11669.jpg
    11669.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 37

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Thats crap mate...

F$%king thieves. Bring back vigilante-ism and capital punishment and none of this would happen. You're lucky you aren't in Australia because even if they did catch the criminals behind this, they'd get a couple of nights in lockup and a fine.... Oh and a slap on the wrist

I feel your pain mate, all you can do is rise above it and start over again...

Sean

Attachments

• 11677.jpg
    11677.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 39

cisco

» CMF Member
Filthy thugs. What an environmental disaster aswell.

Sorry you had to have this happen mate.

When are we going to stop allowing crims run the place!

Attachments

• 11687.jpg
    11687.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 34

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Those useless sons of b*tch*s.
The other bastards in this equation may turn out to be your insurance company, if you didnt call them and tell them you had new rims on it. If they didnt know about the rims, you may not be able to claim them :~(

Why would anyone to that to a Micra?
Its like kicking a kitten :*(

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Oh my god. That brings a tear to my eye. :(

If you get the wreck back you've still have those 2 wheels and the stuff under the bonnet which isnt damaged I suppose. :(

This sort of thing makes me want to spend more car security.

Attachments

• 11712.jpg
    11712.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
oh damn i feel for you mate. there was a gtir stolen nd torched a few days ago to. man if the scum are ever found i say they should have there car or house torched. eye for an eye tooth for a tooth car for a car!

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
A really sad end for your car "bourkey" !. A real shame !. It was in such excellent condition before these shameful events. I really hope karma catches up with the offenders.... perhaps they will be run over by a micra in the future for this crime.

Attachments

• 11749.jpg
    11749.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 35

cisco

» CMF Member
I agree Brendon, but I don't think they would have a car or house of their own. They wouldn't understand the whole concept of owning and looking after something, or working and earning to get something that you like.

They have nothing, and have no respect for anyone who has!

CMF_bourkey

» CMF Member
thanks for all your comments guys. i have got insurance and they are gonna pay out but it will take a while.i have recovered the front wheel as they have just got minor kerbing on them and were unaffected by the fire but the other two are gonners.

im planning on talking to my solicitor about the police being totally incompetant and not doing there job.

i went out looking for my car the night they found it and lost it and saw two police cars in a car park with the officers just chatting and having a laugh about something. it annoyed me so much that im a hard working tax payer who has to look for my own car because the police couldnt be bothered.they didnt even tell me they had found the car burnt out until two days later.

there is going to be light eventually at the end of this disaster.my gran and my dad want to buy me another micra and hopefully it will look sorted by summer.im planning to get one tomorrow and now looking for a good super s to begin a new project.i will post pics up as soon as i get it.i will also post a few pics of my old little rocket from when i bought it to the day it was stolen.

i would rather have my old one back for centimental reasons as it has been in the family so long but that will never happen.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
You can only hope the police were busy with more important things like murders, rapes, etc.

Good that the insurance company is going to pay out. ALthough you've lost something you love you now have a chance to get something with more standard goodies to keep you entertained. Don't forget to invest in a quality car alarm and immobiliser. NOT one of those cheapie things from ebay Hong Kong.

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
This morning I was so mad about someone that got creative with his/her keys last night, but after seeing this I can't complain. Im so sorry to hear this, I cant watch these pictures... Good luck

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
What a joke the police are....several years ago our car was stolen from outside our apartment, funny thing, we had actually gone to get a new alternator for it as it was dicky...when we got back, car was gone. Ok, called the cops, who treated us like we were the criminals, took down the description and left. That night, being devastated at the loss, we went to the club to have a few, on the way home, there was the stolen car, parked outside the cop shop, windows down and wet from the rain, obviously the thief noticed the alt light come on and thought better of it. Another incident was in Cleveland, I was putting the bin out, looked up the street, and there was two guys breaking into a car. Went inside, called the cops, who by the way were only a stones throw from where this happened. FOUR hours later they show up at my house and asked me where these blokes were. I rolled my eyes and said "probably in Coffs Harbour by now"...I asked them where they had been all this time, excuse was they didn't have a car to come down in. My god, doesn't anybody walk anywhere these days? LOL Anyway I'll shut up now and stop complaining, it doesn't do any good, better idea is to get all the anti theft devices you can think of and get on with the hard job of living. Sorry to see this little car meet such a sorry end, I hope karma befalls these pr*cks.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
FYI micragirl, cleveland cop shop isnt any better.

Its not uncommon for some bogans to rip a skid out the front of the cop shop and not even get chased.

They're more interested in catching people speeding around here.

Attachments

• 11804.jpg
    11804.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 30

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Best idea:
Get a 2 siren alarm, mount 1 in the cabin, preferably pointing at the drivers head, and 1 in the bonnet. That way, if someone gets in the car, they'll be deaf by the end of the experience, and if they think they can simply cut wires to get rid of it, you've got the one in the bonnet screaming like a banshee for help.

Sad fact is, these days people dont care about car alarms. And when they do, the police WILL take 6-72 hours to attend the scene.

If it were up to me, i'd allow flamethrower/tazer in-car security for the average Joe. >:)

cisco

» CMF Member
Its not actually the police's fault. There aren't enough of them for the number of crims out there.

They simply have higher priority more critical things to attend and not enough police to get to everyone's stolen car as soon as it happens. Terribly sad I know, but its not because they are sitting there just eating donuts all day.

Sometimes there is only a single patrol car that has to spread between two really distant towns, so as soon as 2 events happens around the same time, the least important one misses out.

Its pretty bad. Police are almost never able to respond instantly any more to anything that's not a huge immediate emergency i.e. armed hold up etc. Those get good immediate attention, but they do so much running around chasing thugs and stolen property, there's not enough of them.

CMF_NeX

» CMF Member
soo harsh mate,

good that you are getting a new micra though, somethimes it's nice to start from scratch because you can avoid any mistakes you made on the last one.... like an alarm... that kills people lol

Back