FINALY!!! i got my superS

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Well pepole, after a long time waitin i finally got a super s!!! :D I spotted it a while ago then left a note on the car and an old man foned and said I could have it when he sell's.
That was months ago, he phoned me yesteday afternoon and it was in my garage by half 4. :D
Its a M rege k11 super s in white totally standard as the old mans had it since 13000 miles. And its only just over 44000 miles now . :D he has kept it in really good condition and although theres a wee bit of rust and a few wee problems its nothing that wont be sorted. It was an absolute bargin asweel, felt like I stole it. lol.(Y)

Ill get pictures up soon for a blog as ill be spending LOTS of my wages on this car.
But im in uni just now due to coursework ON A SATURDAY which is poor :down: so it will need to wait a week before i start stripping it.

Anyway, just thot id share my exitement!!! :D:D:D

a big note! hehehehehehehehehehe,
I just asked him on the phone how much are you wanting and he said , awww, i just want it out the drive ill take 100. " RITE SIR ILL BE UP SOON!!!!! " lol. :D:D:D

nah, its mot till the end of june. :p lol. but i wont have it on the road till then its gettin a major rebuild and lots of engine work so it will be a while before its ready.

I just asked him on the phone how much are you wanting and he said , awww, i just want it out the drive ill take 100. " RITE SIR ILL BE UP SOON!!!!! " lol. :D:D:D

Ya jammy badger!! And pants...i thought my £120 for an SR was some kind of bargain record! :p Good buy man!

Well done sounds great!!!!
Get the pics up:grinning:

Ya jammy badger!! And pants...i thought my £120 for an SR was some kind of bargain record! :p Good buy man!
That's a great price for an SR, Mate.
Miles away from my £11,000 11 years ago for my lovely brand new Kuro black SR (no PAS) sadly, no longer with us. Once my post count is up, I'll post some pics of the old motor.

Back