• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My long promised blog

Probably best off keeping Facebook for friends and family and opening a business page on Facebook, that would you can still be referred to clients but don't have to listen to the #### anytime you open Facebook. Haters gonna hate innit.

Probably best off keeping Facebook for friends and family and opening a business page on Facebook, that would you can still be referred to clients but don't have to listen to the #### anytime you open Facebook. Haters gonna hate innit.
Already got a Facebook page man. It gets constantly ignored and they continue to drivel on at me

what would you do differently in hindsight then andy ?
A valid question Frank
And one with many many answers

Not allow myself to be messaged
Not allow installment payments
Charge more, work less

I disagreed with Ed when he said that a higher price brings a better quality customer and 9/10 he's been spot on

Ed does,nt cater for your "average micra owner" tho eh, and there is a big market for them because of the lack of aftermarket stuff availiable.
personally, i would have concentrated on the panhard rods, offset bushes and strut braces etc, trying to juggle with too many balls in the air is tempting fate.
and i would have made sure there were many items already built/in stock, so that there was no waiting times involved, and like you say, no credit/multi payments crap :)

Ed does,nt cater for your "average micra owner" tho eh, and there is a big market for them because of the lack of aftermarket stuff availiable.
personally, i would have concentrated on the panhard rods, offset bushes and strut braces etc, trying to juggle with too many balls in the air is tempting fate.
and i would have made sure there were many items already built/in stock, so that there was no waiting times involved, and like you say, no credit/multi payments crap :)
Aye that's true but it does make a great deal if sense now in what he was saying.

I'm cutting out the complex things and going back to what I make myself. I'm in control start to finish that way.
Stock has been a hard one with just enough in to match the out its hard to build up a decent kitty to create some gear, but I've started small and slowly heading towards that goal

Thanks Frank by the way :)

Just a small update on things

Car is home. Barely touched it. I haven't time really. Especially now
As for me, what little recovery I made up until yesterday has gone completely backwards again :(