• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My long promised blog

All extremely complicated but I've got it all planned out hopefully.
The turbo will go through a smaller intercooler either top mount subaru style or corner mount like skylines etc... through s/c (on front of engine) then into a larger fmic :)

I've made plans for a rear mounted rad if needs be :)

Really ? extra pump for coolant because its traveling so far ? suppose the extra travel would help cool slightly too ?
Thought as much. I did think of strain on water pump for that. Ideas?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Spot on. Extra pump to assist the mechanical one :)
Also a swirl pot too to rid air out the system and increase capacity again. Shouldn't stay pretty cool :)

It has to be shiney swirlpot though :p other wise no power :p
Full 5hp extra
1397080365261.jpg

I wasn't sure after reading that I would need on up front and at back.?

Nooo... not need 2 man you won't exceed one :)

I suppose I would just have to take the return off the fuel tank to the swirl pot. Or another return from the swirl pot to the tank. Which its return is the origional. So two returns.

So a loop between tank and pot. Pot and rail. Low pressure pump from tank to swirl, the high pressure to rail.

I am a strong believer in seeing your dream! making your dreams reality. Dedication and hardwork... something I am not doing right now with my university work lol

So if I'm pushing the boundary on the GA engine and I succeed in cracking 400hp with it then I want it to be a meaningful engine

So I airbrushed my cam cover in memory of my late great friend 'Rich' who lost his life on tour in Afghanistan
1397209546141.jpg

R.I.P bro this one's for you

Uber competitive stage rallying aside. I like to take part in the odd gentle road rally of which I'm still a novice navigator.
Little did I know at our annual awards dinner Saturday night I was to get a trophy for a 1st place. Which was an awesome surprise :)

1397486385053.jpg

Brilliant evening and with a new navigator acquired for 2014, I hope to achieve a few more this year

So plan for Mays Track day

Finish cage
Remount rev counter
Make tougher rad mounts

Need to research my brake project and my new manifolds too

Back