• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My long promised blog

Ha, probably couldn't come down to work, as im not the greatest mechanical minded person, but ill deffo need to come down for a tour of the new place if it goes well :D

Big turbo, egr removed remapped drcat k12 turbo diesel in a k11

What about in a k10 :)
And adam ill let you know but i think ill be waiting till i start working before buying vafc controller for the cr engine , ill have to locate ecu pinouts somewhere too inbetween , so maybe next month if iv nothing else i need to pay for ill get one ,

Thanks to @EnterScott I bought a magazine called Banzai.... and found this
1382609135501.jpg

H701 got some recognition for its standy-outy-ness :D
I'm calling this an achievement :p

Probably the only one too :p
Exxxacccttttlllyyy ;)

No but seriously, it's obvious a lot of work has gone into the rally car, I'm glad you're getting the recognition you deserve.
It was the only rally car at JAE :D

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Exxxacccttttlllyyy ;)

No but seriously, it's obvious a lot of work has gone into the rally car, I'm glad you're getting the recognition you deserve.
It was the only rally car at JAE :D

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'
Thanks man :)

Yea it was :D

Its never really crossed my mind before. I'm happy to build and enjoy my cars. If a magazine loves it too then fair enough. If not then they're only a few people in an office. Whose opinion means nowt really
Haters are motivators and all that

Its never really crossed my mind before. I'm happy to build and enjoy my cars. If a magazine loves it too then fair enough. If not then they're only a few people in an office. Whose opinion means nowt really
Haters are motivators and all that

Yeah thats true!

Im not saying I would modify a car purely to try and get a feature but it would be nice :)

So far behind, but catching up with the blog...if you do ever have a go with the k12 dci aim for the "82" (like mine) or later "86/88" ps versions (Guys)...they have the lower emissions/ tax bans and are turbo :D
I think the "65" and "75"ps versions were not... <_<
If all else fails get one out of a clio... *shudders*

Hope the expansion plans are...going to plan :p
*fingers crossed*

Edit:
Borislav , a member of the forum from Bulgaria, has the k11 1.5 diesel

We need some more updates Andy :D
Ahhh I know :( this is poor of me.

Well I finished this week off going through everything. I am so out of touch with business plans and forecasting.
So I've got all that in order.

Meeting next Friday 22nd 2pm to go over the business plan and proposals. Then I guess its final tweaks and submit application...

But .. the person who is mentoring me through this has high hopes. Which lifts my spirits more :)

My apologies for not returning the email, was in NY as you may now :p how it all works out for you, sounds like it will
No worries mate :) I remembered you were away

So far so good. Just got to show I've got work for next year. Enough to require the larger place.
Its filling in the gap between then and now

Went outside an hour ago and did some rollcage. So I've got my rear legs and harness bar all set.
Roll bar properly welded in. I'll have a proper pop at it tomorrow.
Got no pictures. Just hurried as losing light but I'll get some tomorrow :)

If you want lots of work I'd maybe be looking at rollcages for the K11 rally boys if you can undercut the competition and still profit, 1200 or so fitted I saw somewhere, is a fair whack of cash...

If you want lots of work I'd maybe be looking at rollcages for the K11 rally boys if you can undercut the competition and still profit, 1200 or so fitted I saw somewhere, is a fair whack of cash...
Well I was gonna do em 200 + materials :p so I was extremely undercutting people
It was in the 'Roll Cage' thread a while ago

Do full car builds... but I haven't done any advertising in 5 years or so :p

Well I was gonna do em 200 + materials :p so I was extremely undercutting people
It was in the 'Roll Cage' thread a while ago

Do full car builds... but I haven't done any advertising in 5 years or so :p
It would be cheaper to ship you to the Isle of Man to change my cage to FIA than to buy a cage and have it fitted mate :) fancy a holiday next year? Lol

Back