my latest project. sR32 4dr

Here's some old pics of my latest project. Paul from jdm garage found them in his archives lol.

Its an r32 4 door with an sr20det 180sx redtop engine

GTST40.jpg

GTST25.jpg

GTST17.jpg

IMG_5985_Medium.jpg

IMG_6123_Medium.jpg

3422579338_681157c381.jpg

DSCF1758DesktopResolution.jpg

DSCF1734DesktopResolution.jpg

Looking forward to finishing the micra so that I can make a start on it.

Its all jap, everything was done in japan and not much has changed in the 2 years it has been in this country. Well apart from paul howard and lennard wanders both drove it in jdm allstar drift series, then it was sold and cooked and now its mine with a poorly engine.

Its low on compression but should be an easy fix, even if it requires a new engine. It has genuine hks turbo kit/external gate/manifolds ect ect. Genuine greedy inlet ect ect. Its a proper built drift car :D

It's also had dan Joyce from dirty Sanchez in the passenger seat

My mate knows this car

He's part of lbd (low brain drifters)

Team mates with James Deane, and then Luke fink

The car went to a suspension company as a demo car but ended being sold on eBay

Awesome car, wish you all the luck in competing :)

It's also had dan Joyce from dirty Sanchez in the passenger seat

My mate knows this car

He's part of lbd (low brain drifters)

Team mates with James Deane, and then Luke fink

The car went to a suspension company as a demo car but ended being sold on eBay

Awesome car, wish you all the luck in competing :)

Yeah I know joycey lol. We hang out at the same tuning garage we know each other well enough for a natter if we bump into each other.

Who is your mate? If you don't mind me asking. Your not martin battye are you of mbautomotive?

my forum name on most forums is swiftmini btw

Na not me :blush:

Matt Chiappa drives an orange 180sx

Part of team severnside/ team lbd

Drove at jdm all-stars last year aswell

Car is awesome by the way!!

Joyces a right crack apparently, nice fella too

Hoping to get to some of the events this year if money allows me

So you rebuilding the sr or new block completely?

Have you picked her up yet bro?

I recognise the name Matt Chiappa! I probably know him through the driftworks forums if he is on there. I know joycey through jdm garage and have been to a couple drift events. Actually saying that, my missus went out in his angry pirate drift car at llyd on new years eve 2008 lol.

The rb is a very heavy engine and a little sluggish. They do make a lovelly noise though :) sr sounds like a fart in a can lol

My other drift car has an rb25 in it with big turbo ect. Its an awesome car but the skyline has way more potential.

BTW iam at the amature end of the drifting scene, only done 8 or 9 practice days. But on my 4 practice day I qualified for the open drift championship and then finished 9th overall. Iam automatically in the top group for this years ODC but iam well out of my league lol. Will try my best :)

Here's my current driftcar and a quick vid from 2010, I was trying to practice doing really sideways entries that's why I keep spinning out ect

e60ef66e.jpg

432f9302.jpg

2826fa8c.jpg

c2f30b53.jpg

148413_10150290980305184_676425183_15357360_5933809_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_pyGopNHzc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cheers
Kev

Oh and I can pick the car up when ever I want, but i am stuck at the mo because my trailer is in bits lol

Another thing on the sr vs rb: this car has an almost perfect 50:50 weight distribution :) my other car has pretty much 60% weight up front, and its A LOT of weight lol

Oh and I can pick the car up when ever I want, but i am stuck at the mo because my trailer is in bits lol

Another thing on the sr vs rb: this car has an almost perfect 50:50 weight distribution :) my other car has pretty much 60% weight up front, and its A LOT of weight lol

Back