my k11 is forever steaming up help

My corsa's the same, possible gap in one of the seals. Bloody annoying, especially as you have to de-ice the inside too

yeah thanks for the help everyone.its terrible when the ice comes and i have to scrape the inside lol.ill check all the seals later thanks again all :p

just stop what ever your doing inside thats making the windows steam up :glare:

like breathing? :p
hmm had an idea bout that. what if ppl breath through a hose/gas mask leading out the window so that the warm moist breath doesn't fill the cabin and condense on the cold windows? may look odd though lol

hmm had an idea bout that. what if ppl breath through a hose/gas mask leading out the window so that the warm moist breath doesn't fill the cabin and condense on the cold windows? may look odd though lol
Like your at war... Especially if people start seeing only micras doing it... like a cult! :p

Or as mentioned earlier you make sure the heater isn't just re-circulating that damp air inside the cabin.

My switch for recirculation / normal air tends to slide towards recirculation on its own it gets very annoying.

i think you can access where one end of the cable operates the diverter flap by taking out the glovebox (can pull out the pins where it pivots underneath)
the inner cable moves the flap and the outer cable determines the range of movement.

seen in this pic arrowed at the top left corner
HowTo1.jpg

basically unclip the outer cable from the metal holder, move & hold the diverter dial fully right till it clicks, pull the outer cable down till the flap closes to let in outside air then push the outer cable into its metal holder to set it's position. move the dial left/right to check it works properly.

Back