My K11 is gone!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Yep After 3 years of the K11 - i parted with it Yesterday.

Gutted to see it go, but also happy that i get to move on in the car world etc. So, the question on everyones mind is - what did i get?! Well, i got a New Fiesta, Turbo Diesel, 1.4, Black, 3 door. Will be perect for my work, and also help me save money on bills etc. Get it on Tuesday of this week.

An what will become of the K11? Well to be honest i don't know. They took it as trade against the new car, so Daz was round this morning to help me get loads of stuff off it. Keep your eyes on e-bay BTW as most of it will be on there soon.

So sorry to see this car go, as it really was my pride and Joy. With is i met so many friends, had so many shows and experiencs through it and even won a few awards on the way! Was featured twice, and races at crail more than a few times. Will miss it alot.

Anyway - just to say that i will still be here - will no doubt make a blog about it from first day to last kinda thing.

Titch :kungfu:

Hey bud, not long in from salvaging bits from the old silver beast hehe! Lunch was good ;)

All the best wi the Fez mate!

muhahah everyone is following me to the dark side

fiesta is a fabulous car titch

although im getting a focus ST in very soon :)

although im getting a focus ST in very soon

What you want one of these...

FORDST.jpg

LOL.

Shame to hear about the car titch :(

hey I did that while talking through a user to remove a stale session - i think it's not bad considering. :p

Anyway, back on topic.

Back