My K11 (first pic's)

So guys here's the first pics of my k11 for yous to oogle @

dscf0237r.jpg

dscf0238z.jpg

dscf0240e.jpg

dscf0241er.jpg

dscf0239zs.jpg

dscf0244y.jpg

so there she is.. as u can see there was that damage on the rear bumper and over the rear wheel arch. all else is in really good nick! i am currently in the process of reconditioning the color coded bumpers i bought off magpie off here.

thanks for looking

scottish21

so 5 months down the line from getting my k11 i just thought id put up a few more pics showing the changes ive made, not really made any radical biggest being now have colour coded bumpers and boot handle lol..

1311633244550.jpg

1311633246024.jpg

1311633247244.jpg

so that's the changes ive made so far and one ive done just yesterday below installed my cold air intake after finaly pulling out of the box months after buying it :blush:

IMG_20110727_202912.jpg

so now dont really have much to do to it as yet but did yesterday realise that i have a rusthole the size of a 5pence piece in my backbox so that is defo on my to do list next looking to buy a nice sounding 4" universal as a replacement. Then next inline is most probably gona be to lower it and put sum nice alloys on. feel free to reply to this including any mods you have made yourself which i can also look at doing..

Thanks for reading and enjoy,

Scottish21 (Y)

I wouldn't say you didn't do much still a lot of work and finding time to work on your car :) Nicely done with the coded bumpers and handles. much better adds some extra class to it.

and colour coded door handles by the looks of it!

Oh yea and coloured handles too I need to re do the 2 front handles they look a bit tatty looks like the spray gun will be out again soon..

@ mccheung thank you took my time spraying them plenty of clear coat after too still wish they wud be a bit glossier tho but hey im happy lol :grinning:

so guys im back on my (BLOG) not really too much to update on but a couple of things, i now have a K&N air filter under the bonnet and i suppose the biggest being a scooby wrx 4 n hlf inch backbox made to fit onto my middle section (pics i will post tmoz for you guys) is now lowered and sitting on 15" calibure deep dish with an inch stretch on them of course :cool:. i got some new blue dash led lights coming and now im pretty much stuck as wot to do for visual mods so plz feel free to add to this any ideas u got

thanks

scottish21

img0039cf.jpg

so here's some updated pics of my k11 done a few little bits to her today as you can see above removed the rear nissan badge came off alot easier than i was expecting gona need a good sand and respraying but im probably going to remove the rear wiper and motor etc etc so will do it at the same time as that.

quick snap from offside as you can see th front end is lowered (chopped springs) really need to get around to dropping the back but might yet buy some spring if i get the cash.

damage on drivers side rear arche from previous owner wen out and bought the gear to sort this mid week but et agin the weather has let me down :mad:

this 1 here guys i need some feed back from any1 with body work repair experiance this is where i inpatiently pulled too hard at the side bump strip and it took some of the bloody paint off with it i got some ISOPON P38 dent repair so i was thinking gradualy sand down in grit, apply the isopon to fill the missing paint work and i likul extra so i can sand down to line with body work , scotch pad surrounding area prime then spray.

just a quick couple of shots of the new exhaust i had customised to fit the K11 from scoob wrx :p

well thanks for looking guys and all tips and mod ideas are more than welcome
(hope the pics show was having trouble uploading them sorry if they dont)

Scottish21

so today i managed to finaly get a little work done on the rear door damage jst fort id add a pic up from after id finished the repair..

beta than b4 BUT im not so happy with the clearcoat finish its a sort of orange peel effect that ive been left with does any1 kno how to rectify this problem

thanks Scottish21 :cool:

looks alright :)

my suggestions:
- lower some more
- remove that backbox ¬.¬

yea gona get some 50mm lowering springs when my cash flow gets a bit better and going to be selling those calibre dub wheels to fund some superlights too

u not like the backbox? sounds real nice! :p

thanks for looking

scottish21

I'm sure it sounds nice :) Seems so big for such a small car. But seems tucked in quite nicely!

I prefer 2 or 3" bores

Superlites would look mint. 13's or 15's?

so today i managed to finaly get a little work done on the rear door damage jst fort id add a pic up from after id finished the repair..

beta than b4 BUT im not so happy with the clearcoat finish its a sort of orange peel effect that ive been left with does any1 kno how to rectify this problem

thanks Scottish21 :cool:

How long ago did you paint it ?

Leave it for a week to fully harden , use some wet 2000 grit on a rubber block to remove to orange peel , don't press to hard and check constantly to make sure you haven't rubbed through .

Then you will need to use a polishing compound , Farecla total compound will be the easiest to use , that will polish the area as well

Don't repair the offside arch until you have your ride height where you want it. It would be a shame to do the work only to find the rears need a roll to clear the tyres.

I'm sure it sounds nice :) Seems so big for such a small car. But seems tucked in quite nicely!

I prefer 2 or 3" bores

Superlites would look mint. 13's or 15's?

it is big 4.5" and does fit snug (just about) :p im not sure which to go for really i like big wheels but i also like the 13's ppl have got on their cars on here and REALLY LOW so im a bit strung as to a size as yet..

How long ago did you paint it ?

Leave it for a week to fully harden , use some wet 2000 grit on a rubber block to remove to orange peel , don't press to hard and check constantly to make sure you haven't rubbed through .

Then you will need to use a polishing compound , Farecla total compound will be the easiest to use , that will polish the area as well

yesterday (sunday) cool i will give that a go then cheers m8 hope it works the door just looks dull as hell atm
thanks for the advise

;)

Don't repair the offside arch until you have your ride height where you want it. It would be a shame to do the work only to find the rears need a roll to clear the tyres.

good thinking m8 dint honestly think of that more so now i looking at getting some superlights
cheers dude
;)

so today i decided to do a job of spraying the centre console to try and get a bit more colour on the inside rather than the very tacky grey..

below are just a few snap shots i got off my phone as u can see i did get around to taking the rear wiper and motor etc off this was taken after i had put on the filler its now sanded down and almost ready for spraying will keep the pics cumming as i get along with it..

thanks for looking

scottish21 :cool:

Back