my k10 handling is very bad

i install a ga15 in my k10 and after i fine that i lost a lot of locking capabilities and i do have power steering
what can i do to improve my handling

Or in simple terms, when your going into a bend and you steer does the car want to go in a straight line, and not turn.

eazy

if civic springs are stronger and they fit ok,
sure
should i buy them new or from a scrap yard
because i can get a good deal on drop spring made 4 eg8 i think its 1.5 inch dropped
or yea any other upgrades step 2
and i mean this thanks guys

You may aswell buy used ones if your confident they will do the job. I don't think anyone on here has fitted them to the front before, so your guess is as good as ours.

What size tyres have you got fitted?

i got a next problem relating to the rear suspension now k when i don't have any weight in the back seat i hear nosies
when their is weight in the back i hear nothing what could be the problem
i am looking to buy kby shocks but looking for comfort the roads down here are horrible will the kby stand up to their name which one oil or gas
what causing them noise i does be hearing

OIL is generally best for comfort..but GAS tend to last longer (generally)

Understeer
Also reccomend upgrade tyres for better latteral (sideways) grip...(low cost tyres are OK for braking & accellorating but cornering is poor with low cost tyres)

The only thin that I can think of that might be causing the noise in the back with no weightin the back....is that your rear dampers (one of them) is sticking neer to the point where it is fully extended...then maybe the noises is the spring rattling on its seat??

I havent heared of this happening though so I could well be wrong about this...but its the only thing I can think of with your weight - no weight description

like people said you wanna upgrade:

new springs and shocks. Also, anti roll bars. 1.0 didnt have any, and 1.2's only have a rear 1. That will help alot.

then if you wanna really splash out get a set of coilovers and a rollcage.

Back