how to make my car handling a bit beterr

right my k10 1989 is realy poor on handling when im on m roads going over 40 mph any bumps or any holes in the road seem to chuck the car all over the place and if its windy the wind seem to try and take my car side ways i got to do a lot of m roads for work soon so need to try and sort it out asap what can i do to help this prob and what parts will i need meany thanks oh also a few weeks ago i hit a curb witht he back wheel(only been driveing for 3 weeks) since then back left side of my car was makeing a nocking sound i had a look at nthe damper and spring and think it was comeing from that so i sprayd wd40 on it and it seem to have stopd but is this a proper fix or am i just hinding the prob meny thanks

I have some SPAX lowering springs which will make a big difference to the handling and I will soon have some uprated dampers / shock absorbers which will really transform the handling. Give me a ring if you are interested
Matt 01865 748000 anytime up to 6.00 just ask for Matt.

Make sure the correct amount of Air is in the Tyres, Check your front and back Shock absorbers for leaks and damaged sliders, check Steering linkages for wear and get a Strut Brace for the front. The strut brace will make a difference.

i just went to like a enganiring place and they just wiped me up one for about £50 it does not have to be anithing fancy just stifen the body

Back