My Hot Air Balloon Trip!

One of the best few days i've had in ages! Paintballing at the weekend and then this. Wish i'd gone up ages ago!! You just take off and land after about an hour wherever the wind takes you. We ended up in a field full of cows! :doh:

rj007 said:
One of the best few days i've had in ages! Paintballing at the weekend and then this. Wish i'd gone up ages ago!! You just take off and land after about an hour wherever the wind takes you. We ended up in a field full of cows! :doh:

Ha ha, let's hope u managed to avoid the cow pats!!

that is sooo coool :D its supposed to be really quite up there... well until they fire that bunsen lol

I see the C+C in the last picture... just. Hehe

Oh wait yeah the topic - those views are awesome, I must admit a hot air balloon ride is something I've always wanted to do. I must sort that out at some point :)

James.

how much it cost how long it last any minors details to b know ie astma ppl shouldnt go amount of ppl allowed on etc...

It cost us £155 per person and the whole thing lasted nearly 3 hours. The actual flight is about an hour and the rest is setting the balloon up,packing it away and of course the champagne afterwards!! :grinning:
There was 8 paying passengers in ours.
Here is a link to the website which you might find helpful..http://www.cloudnineballoon.co.uk/

I'd love to do it but if I'm scared when I stand on a bridge (the whole there's nothing actually below you) then I'm sure a basket will just as much fun as me on a bridge!

Back