Paintball

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Well i went paintballing today in Cramlington (back in time for the match though) and had a really good time. Quite expensive but real good fun!! :laugh:
Couple of pics and vids can be found by clicking here------------------>http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/rj007/Paintballing/
(hopefully hot-air balloning this week depending on weather as its already been cancelled 7 times upto now) :down:

R05_Micra said:
i got shot up the arse walkin out of a game, by me own team mate at point blank! the **** sore for days haha!
You seem to be as popular with your mates as you are on here!! :laugh: :laugh:

house-front.jpg

burning his house down :D

ive been going paintballing recently one place i go has nice and soft paintballs and the over has rock hard paintballs

still fun tho, im thinking of getting my own gun as the ones where i go arent very good at aiming lol

Its more painful when they don't burst. Girl shot my mate in the balls point blank when he was a marshall at our local pb, i don't envy getting shot point black in your baws.

the place is crammy is pretty decent i went when it first opened and spent nearly £100 lol

do they still sell the grenades?

Lol! Ive never been paintballing but i dont fancy any lord of the ring style bruises like that one!

nismo_k12 said:
the place is crammy is pretty decent i went when it first opened and spent nearly £100 lol

do they still sell the grenades?
Yeah they still sell the grenades.....and smoke £3.50 each. :wow:
Had an excellent day out and would thouroughly recommend it..
(although i did spend about £150 for the whole day between me and my son). :doh:

Back