• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Hot work.....

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
Finished up the crossmember today, ended up fitting the whole thing, was easier in the end.

Will be fitting the new rad, and building up the rest of the front as soon as possible then get it vic tested. iI still need to get hold of a bumper iron, prob get one off ebay tonight. Strugling to find a front bumper in the same colour though :(

managed to burn both arms, my forehead and my right shin in the sun today :D

N/S drilled out
011020111165.jpg

Test fitted, had to manipulate it in a few places, typical patter panels fwn
011020111166.jpg

Welded up and painted with red oxide. cant find my seam sealer anywhere so will get some more at the factors tomorow. welding was a ###### in the heat today, and its a new mig and i could not git the settings spot on, some places welded up fine others look like chicken poope haha, grinder cleaned all that up though :p

011020111167.jpg

Cleaned up the Si speedo, actually like the colour now, ive notices some with blue bulbs in while surfing other blogs, anyone now where i can get them so i can do mine?

Back