• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 97 K11 Micra GX

Havnt done much more to the car yet but more things to come just need to save up some money ;) hope to have the cg13 in the next few weeks can't wait
9uga4eru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....if Batman drove a Micra...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Out on a spin tought I'd take a few pics of the car :) weathers starting to pick up so time to start doing more to the car :D also took the rear wiper off think it looks much better I'll get a pic of it soon !
ja5aba3u.jpg

uvesaqy3.jpg

pymaquru.jpg

Got my banded Steelies made on Saturday would have never found the place if it wasn't for @john95 haha be picking up corsa b shocks soon aswell
a3y3usyn.jpg

5y3yju8u.jpg

Yea they could do with it the paint in them is flaking but the place closest to me wants 80 a wheel which I think is extortion!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yea that's who quoted me 80 per wheel. Sure they're grand as they are lol got my manifold and exhaust to buy in June so saving for that

Full Ashley competition spec system :) have to pass my nct early June tho so not getting it fitted til after ;)

Ah thanks man if I'm gonna get them done I'll give ya a shout but I've other expenses to take care of first so might be a while

Cool man he was saying it would work out better to get them powdered coated as it be better an be around same price for him to paint as it would to get them powdered coated.. he z few places do them 50 a wheel

Ye was thinking bout doing them gun metal alright but went with something else you'll see when it's finished ;)

I done the conversion from cg10 to cg13 yesterday, after a few lil problems with overheating just had to change everything from the cg10 to cg13 like coolant sensor,water pump,thermostat an it's now running 100% :D car just needs a good cleaning now ;)
aba4yham.jpg

erupu2e5.jpg

ahuzy7un.jpg

nunesuge.jpg

Big difference in acceleration as I'm using cg10 g/box an flywheel, but you'll have more top speed if you use cg13 g/box

Back