My 97 GX

P2150082_zpsccffebcb.jpg

that grill looks mean! good work

UPDATE:
S spoiler, mudflaps,wing mirrors and plate cover are at the bodyshop as we speak getting done, should have them back at latest friday. Ordered red tint and light black for the lights and ive finished painting the alloys matte black, watch this space for pictures...:D

parts back from the painter, not to overly pleased as its a lighter shade and spoiler cracked ,what can i expect for 100 euro i suppose pics tommorow or thurs when i get them all on the car:D

hi ,
havent updated this in a while, have really just been driving it around, ripped my splitter off on an entrance into a barn one day(pics show barn) haha few pics.. i really want to go lower so ill be looking into matiz front suspension and corsa b shocks.. AND SUPERLITES :D

ha ha its all fun and games until the splitter comes off:(
few pics one of my pool ball gearknob :D it is red but flash gave it an orange look ha also a picture of me and my mates corsa!

few pics of todays work, colour coded calipers and drums to turqouise blue! sealed up my straight through but its still blowing some where :( sounds good but! few other bits painted too! need to get my splitter back on!!

Back