Chav scum

danimicra8

BabyBlueK11
I'm really annoyed right now wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that can give a bit of help.

I live in a bad area, wasnt originally bad but it is now i love on an end terrabe and Im sick to death of chav kids going round the side of the house kicking a ball off my wall and window screaming bad language at eachother and annoying the hell out of me. I doubt the police will care but is there like commnity people who can tell them to p*** off?

they kicked the ball into my back yard rang the bell askin for it back, not politley was more 'ere giz me ball back' so when i gave it i said keep the noise down i have an essay due in tomorrow im trying to work on.

then it hits the window next to me again so my dad goes out and says not to do it again or he will take it off them and burst it so fat ugly, god shes ugly, chav kid replies back 'just f***in try it mate its my ball' bear in mind shes about 12 here... if anyone has a house up for sale let me know id gladly move right now.

Dont dare say anything cos theres 14 of them round the side of my house from the same scummy family ill probably find Blue burnt out and ill get stabbed as i leave for uni if i get involved.

ha ha you can come down and do that mike id like to see that. Seems they have gone obviously their poundland ready meal and lambrini is ready.

Edited because they have decided to move on to better things like ripping the spare wheel cover off a car over the road and now they seem to be scratching something into the boot.

im moving out of my house in morden.. bit a way for you but its cheap rent and VERY nice area, got drive for 2 cars, garden lovely.

ha ha you can come down and do that mike id like to see that. Seems they have gone obviously their poundland ready meal and lambrini is ready.

Edited because they have decided to move on to better things like ripping the spare wheel cover off a car over the road and now they seem to be scratching something into the boot.

or when there parents come to the door smash a bottle over yur head,theyl think ur freeking mental and steer clear

my area is ok but i live in scotland, i just do i drive by shooting lol there all the rage now.

since houses here 2 big bedrooms garage and big living and dining room only go for 70k I dont think i have a chance in hell of moving out.

You need to appear completely crazy, unfortunately you need to seriously injure one of them lol. Once they know you will hurt them they soon go away, chavs don't appear to respond to anything else.

If you aren't the physical type you could always threaten to pull out their eyes and feed em to your dog.

You shouldn't have to move though.

Get yourself a 12 gauge then, empty out the lead and replace with some of those plastic bb's.

They'll crap themselves.

Of course doing so will result in prosecution.... beats moving though

well let me be the first to offer some sensible advice haha!

You should never confront them especially anywhere near your house as you must have seen in the news what happened to the home owners who confronted these stupid idiots, its dangerous cos they have nothing to lose, if they kill ya they'll prob get an asbo and ordered to sweep the street for 3 hours! haha

you've paid your tax, let the police deal with it.

the not so sensible option - since they're only kids, the most effective i find is having a dog, not some golden retrievers or chiuhuahua, but a doberman or something. take it out for a walk whenever they r around, let the dog do a bit of angry sniffing. i problem you they would poo their pants!

Pretend to be a jehovah's witness......go all Flanders on them and answer the door with a bible in your hand and quote some verses at them......that'll scare them off.................or maybe get you stoned......m'eh lol.

ha ha some good advice people, my dad has a replica rifle i was debating taking that out or he has a sword (like knight in shining armour style) take them both out one in each hand and say 'right which is it to be?'

get about 20 of your mates to run out your front door with newcastle shirts on shouting MAAACKEEM!! NOOOOOOOOWCASTLEEEEEEEE!, thay will brick it lol

What you should have done/do next time the ball lands in your garden, is burst it hand it over to the little scroat and say "next time you kick a ball into our garden I'll do that to your ****in head!!" I reckon that should work lol

In all seriousness though despite thinkin they might not be interested call the police everytime they are causing a problem for you or the fam coz if nothing else the police will come and investigate if only to stop you callin them.

Also before you decided to get all Kill Bill on their arses just remember what happened to Gary Newlove when he confronted "kids" outside his house take the sensible option and call the rozzers.

Also before you decided to get all Kill Bill on their arses just remember what happened to Gary Newlove when he confronted "kids" outside his house take the sensible option and call the rozzers.

I agree with Jackie here, as she lives in Salford she will know, it's not always the best option to confront them, it wil only make you a target for them, you never know who their families are or who their nutter mates are, you could rollock them for kicking a ball into your garden one day and get your house or car torched the next, call the cops constantly and they will get so sick of it they will eventually turn up, or if they are council tenants, keep a video diary and keep complaining to the local council, they have to protect other residents from nuisance neighbours, you could get the family/families evicted.

Pretend to be a jehovah's witness......go all Flanders on them and answer the door with a bible in your hand and quote some verses at them......that'll scare them off.................or maybe get you stoned......m'eh lol.

And if that fails hit them with the bible

Park your car around there and pretend to work on it....If they are kicking the ball against your wall call the police and say they nearly broke your window and the wall is coming down on you!

Also say you think you saw one with a needle or knife!

And if there are no police in the area just say 'oh it's alright they've gone away now I've shot one of them them.

what my mate done which actually worked was to (if you have them) turn the most/all powerful speakers in your house towards the direction of the chavs.. then play the "mosquito" ringtone. its simply a 23khz ( ithink) tone that only under 25's can hear.. me being one of them i can tell u it HURTS LIKE HELL when its loud and consistant. this will give em headaches in no time. if your under 25 try it for yourself. Pubs actually stick megaphones outside now and play this through the megaphones all night and it stops em graffiting the walls cause its simply unbearable.

I have kids like that around my area, we call them scrotes, they don't sound as bad here compared to yours I blame the parents personally then the goverment because some people do need to be smacked. May be coppers should smack kids as they are the law and punish people.

I might fit one of those mosquito things to my car, to keep the little gits away

that would be a brilliant alarm, have the speaker in the car, set to go off once they are in the car linked to central locking so they can't get out.

I can't find my original schematic but here is a simple tone generator you just need to work out the resistors to get the freq right

http://hop.concord.org/s1/core/s1ca1.html

tone.gif

Frequency is about 1.44/(R1 + 2*R2)C

If it were me, I'd try the police, just see what happens. Its doubtful they'd do anything, but its worth a shot, plus if it comes to it, you have the arguement that they ignored the police when they came and now they ended up with a hole in their body somewehere.......

Try talkin to em. Sounds daft I know, but I grew up around kids like that. They're used to being shouted at. When you just reason with em, they sometimes get a lil confused and show some respect (because you showed them it) and they'll leave.

Have you ever considered taking up paintballing? Cos if you did, you could buy a marker.. And shoot the ####ers.. It hurts and it ruins their £30 tracksuit they saved up for by sellin cigarettes in school for 4 months :)

But, if you can afford it, a Dog is probably the best option. Dogs are ace. And whats more scary than an angry German Shephard barking and growling at you?!!!!

Best of luck though :)

Chris

I was going to suggest that, I'm thinking of getting one for outside my house.

I'm just wondering whether it would be easy to construct one yourself.

You can get a tone generator to run on your computer. You'll just need a decent set of speakers able to reproduce 23khz

some friendly advice....

im "nearly" a police officer and through my recruitment all the bang on about is 'Community Policing' (dont know if you have heard about it).

It has been developed for this reason and if you want a reaction from the police hassel them, everytime the kids are outside the house ring the non emergency number. Police HAVE to investigate any complaint otherwise they are not doing there job. it may not be immediatly but they will, if you know where the kids live tell the police aswel they will put in extra patrols even extra bobbies to keep an eye on the area.

Secondly my neighbour recently got broken into so we made fake cameras :)
u got nothing to loose wont cost u much even if they do break it

i dont really have a lotta faith in the police, they dont do their job up here. they wont investigate took em 15 weeks to go tothe man who hit my car and drove off, they knew his address just never got round to it.

i dont really have a lotta faith in the police, they dont do their job up here. they wont investigate took em 15 weeks to go tothe man who hit my car and drove off, they knew his address just never got round to it.

Same here. My debit card was frauded, but despite all the data protection crap, i still managed to get a name, address, ip address etc within 24 hours of it happening.. police took three months to follow it up! By the time the place was raided, they were long gone...

yea, thats crap Arnold :( they don't do their job I think most (not all there are some great very decent officers out there Iv just not found one yet) are just high on the power trip young lads thinking they are 'it' I reported, lets say a serious crime, that would involve at least an 8 year prison sentence, thats just for the one that I reported not including, if they had bothered to check out, the other 3 crimes of about the same prison sentence... what happened, zilch.

I don't think the paperwork helps though. If they come and investigate they have to fill out loads of paperwork before they can get back to "policing". I think that puts them off investigating "minor"crimes. It's not right but I can understand it, they signed up to be police officers not secretaries. If their paperwork was cut down I'm sure they would be more keen to investigate stuff.

Unfortunately that's not likely to happen any time soon :down:

Back