MSC Clothing?

Titch

Micra K11ng
Not to sure if i right on this, but on the old forums did we not have a bit where members could get clothing etc with the MSC's name on them?
Would be good for when we're at JAE and stuff, also good to get the MSC more noticed?
Titch :kungfu:

RE: T shirts?

Something maybe like this?

Front:[attachment=879]

And back: [attachment=880]

If you've any other idea - use this pic as a template and design you own!
Dosen't just have to be t - shirts tho.

[attachment=881]

Well no - don't think so. Theres a place here (Kinross) that do printing, could see about that and see how much it would cost for individual designs?

Yeah that could be kool. Then everyone who wanted once could have a pic of their car on their shirts, and will show the variety of cars that the club has. If you could find out how much they will cost each then that would be great. :)

I have a guy who can do wot u want, did my t-shirt for me, I believe its £10 which includes the t-shirt if I get a bulk order, but titch, u will ahve ur own t-shirt anyways ;)

Right - i'll find out some prices for them.
If you copy that template - make up some more designs people and then post them up to see!.

I had a little play, this is what I came up with...

Front:
[attachment=883]

Back:
[attachment=884]

Let me know what you think :)

James.

Looks nice james. Ive had a few made up in the past, got about 4 with the picture on the left on big on the back and small on the left side of the chest, and had one made up of the right hand pic, same with big on back and small on chest. Most of the n/e peeps have seen them.

More made for me rather than the club tho.... But have a few more designs coming up in the future...

Looks good James - Not sure on the front, really like the back

So - we have the back decided, what about the front?

I'll upload the information on the MSC clothing later. Infact I have a few bits left from a previous order I will put some up for sale when I make the new thread.

There is also a lot more then clothing that the company can supply who I deal with.

Kev :)

Went into the shop today - and they can supply and print:

T-shirts
Polo Neck
Jumpers
Mouse Mats
Coasters
Stickers (ahem)
Cups/Mugs

So - as you can see most of the stuff that we might need is covered!
Will get a full price list from them if i can back down today - if not i'll go tomorrow. Getting the car's graphics done today, so we'll see.

Also - i think for the back of the T-shirt, i think we could use James's idea, as i think that looks the best - but its open to the board.
Just need ideas for the front now guys, so get designing.

if i made my design though i would have a black t-shirt with silver "micrasportsclub.co.uk" and i would also prob have the badge different colours aint sure what though..

Back