The future MSC

image.png
still think my idea is the best
I'd love to see that embroidered on a polo shirt!

What about a slogan? Little MSC logo then the following text, "Micra, the best pizza delivery car known to man."

Had a read through and love all the ideas. I'm pretty new to the club (no membership yet... But very soon :D ) I have to say this forum has not only given me the knowledge to do the things I've already done to the car but it gave me the incentive to actually buy a micra. The more I'm on here and seeing everyone doing different things to their cars the more I love it. Anyways all arse licking aside, you have got yourselves someone who Is going nowhere :).

As for suggestions can't think of any but I'm all for the ones already given. :D

I am going to call management, and make life take back those lemons... I am going to get my engineers to make combustible lemons, to blow up the managements house..

James have you been changing my title lol :D

Whaaaaaaat?

Do you has a Scoobaru too?

If so, I did not know this...
I do, yes.
And I also put in my original thread last year I was jealous of a certain Scooby club who all had club clothing :p

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

I do, yes.
And I also put in my original thread last year I was jealous of a certain Scooby club who all had club clothing :p

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Well, well... that must've stuck in my mind and subconsciously appeared....

...and anyways, I have Scooby seats.

Perfectly fine here if needs be?
All about the msc's future and this is what the msc wants
If you want to highlight the various things going on with reference to the MSCs future, stickies can be made to suit.
Running everything in one thread adds to confusion. Splitting it helps when focusing efforts and the topics people want to get involved with.

If you want to highlight the various things going on with reference to the MSCs future, stickies can be made to suit.
Running everything in one thread adds to confusion. Splitting it helps when focusing efforts and the topics people want to get involved with.
But if we start trying to move things already in place and end up losing em. That's worse :/

But if we start trying to move things already in place and end up losing em. That's worse :/
Look, we leave you to making roll cages. You will get more change if things are organised and easy for people to read and get involved with stuff. The main issues people want changed an appropriate thread will be made and highlighted at the top of the general discussion thread with a sticky init. Dat means all da fam know whurts goinz onz :D

People get maxi frustrated when a thread is a million miles long and you cant find the stuff relevant to what you want to get involved with.

You might be alright anyway, it dont work on this platform to merge to an existing thread. So no need to even worry sir!

Roll cages?

No problem with another thread being made
But we don't want discussion lost through trying to move it

Provide a link to said t-shirt thread so it may continue there?

Roll cages?

No problem with another thread being made
But we don't want discussion lost through trying to move it

Provide a link to said t-shirt thread so it may continue there?
lol you do mechanic stuff then :D We is IT nerds. Its wont be done if info gets lost dude. Simple as.

Already is here :D Fancy putting it in OP?

Back