MOT Tomorrow

Titch

Micra K11ng
And how its going to fail hahaha :(

Goes in tomorrow for its MOT, and really looking grim to getting through.
Needs:

Lights Realigned
Tyre Camber sorted
Emmissions lowered

TBH i think thats all its not going to get through on, Sills seem ok on it and think the cross member is okish!
Will let you know how it gets on :D

dunno if it is the case with all garages but if the rest of the car has passed and it is just something little like the lights then my dad normally just does it for the customer so he dont have to muck about with it in future, hopefully the garage will be alright tomorrow n adjust the lights for you if ya know they are out, assuming everything else is ok of course!!

well i know where i am we hate failures, because you gotta put in all the details of the car, do the test, put in all the failures, then put in all the details again when it comes in for a retest, The camber of the tyres wont come into the test m8, unless they r bald, they dont test the camber thats checked wen ur gettin ur wheel geometry checked. Emissions - well theres not much u can do to pass it there coz its a seperate machine that gives a print out...
If its anythin i can give u a hand wi mate, let me know!

Daz :alien:

Cheers guys!

Dount i'll get it back today as this morning it wouldn't start! Thats the third starter motor is mangled!

Titch :(

Yay - it passed first time! Much impressed.

Needed a new brake cylinder on the back and a few opther bits and pieces but all good and legal now!!! Yes

Good stuff Titch mate, mine jst needed a rear brake cylinder aswell.

How did it do on emissions anyway? What CATS did you put back in?

Was good on emmissions.

Only had standard cat back in, and that was with the Janspeed on, so really impressed!

Back