Dyno tomorrow

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Cisco you need to fix up the "Forced Micra' and "Dyno Readout"section now.
Bluey up the top of course oh Master.
I personally have never been interested in shoving something else in the engine bay. For the money I have spent would have been probably a cheaper easier option but the challange to me is to see what can be done with the mighty CG engine. Its a tough little rooster to begin with and I dunno changing engines does not sit with me.
Only thing that would tempt me would be shoving a rotary into something small.
CG's rule!!!!

cisco

» CMF Member
Updated.

White Knight, our torque curves are like the opposite.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Cisco well done mate. I hope now your happy (For now anyway) With the power output I hope to see your car in some car mags as it will be a shame if australia's most powerfull micra never makes print.

Attachments

• 13357.jpg
    13357.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 29

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha Brendon, yeah we definately need to have a quick squirt somewhere, most definately. Sounds like it would be a close match.

Yeah apologies re:pictures. There's just always something remaining, its just a killer, and I never get the motivation to take "half finished" pics. The car isn't registered yet, I have substantial work to do before that happens, so kinda pissed off and just getting the car sorted as I get time. ACT Shopfront stuffed me again BIG TIME with false advise and now the car needs all this bull**** done that I wouldn't have had to have done.

Wow that SRTurbo looks crazy. My car doesn't have that same amount of wheel spinning torque by the looks in that photos. The G-force looks the same once the turbo has wound up, but it doesn't struggle from the same mega wheel spinning at the low rpm that the one in this video seems to have.

Back