Mot

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
MOT time requires a MOT rhyme so,,,,,,,,dont let me stop you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i got this MOT sometime in this evening ,,,,,,,type of shhhhhh r-reg gets up to most just wouldnt believe in,,,,if i fail this test here you know i'm gonna be seething,,,,,,,,,,,,,that would just stop me attending any MSC meeting,,,,,,,,,,,,,and all the people know me here would say "that deserve a beating" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i told a member her i need some spacers but havent yet even seen his face up,all i think that'd deserve a full can of mase,,,,,,,,,better still lik im in the head with a vase,,sit back relax and see how the revenge's always taste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MOT time requires a MOT rhyme so,,,,,,,,dont let me stop you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i got this MOT sometime in this evening ,,,,,,,type of shhhhhh r-reg gets up to most just wouldnt believe in,,,,if i fail this test here you know i'm gonna be seething,,,,,,,,,,,,,that would just stop me attending any MSC meeting,,,,,,,,,,,,,and all the people know me here would say "that deserve a beating" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i told a member her i need some spacers but havent yet even seen his face up,all i think that'd deserve a full can of mase,,,,,,,,,better still lik im in the head with a vase,,sit back relax and see how the revenge's always taste,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:p

you dont come to any meets anyway zed! good luck anywho

i cant see any rhythm their :grinning: i bet your scary drivers,,,,,,,,,,,,

so yesterday it was about mot and me and how this hole stuff flares up roughly once annually and does it involve a fee so how about the fee enough to make a body flee you mf 's get it:grinning:

i got the mot cars solid so passed and no where in the whole saga did i lick someones,,,,,,,,,,
this new mots all difrunt

did you get just a simple printout for ur mot. my parents car recently passed n i saw the new white paper and thought wtf is that it?

did you get just a simple printout for ur mot. my parents car recently passed n i saw the new white paper and thought wtf is that it?

good youve name it "wtf is that" sounds about right, rang mot station today,"i forgot my mot paper",,,,,,,,,,,,"nope its that white paper print out i put on your dash" ,, "you sure i can get tax with that",,,,,,,,,,,"yeh new style paper",,,"ok bye",,KRCHHH,,, "wtf is this" i mumbled to myself

hold on could this be, an msc first, my micra got the new mot first? :grinning: is this champ status? getting very happy here :grinning:

ahhh yes the r-reg dealing with the uphill strugglesm got to enjoy this new status while it lasts,,,,,,and some one else say they got it first :grinning:

i done something right,,,,,,,,i got to live it up now :grinning:
come on people micra with the new mot cert were looking for

defo a certificate mate er yar

DSC02714.jpg

Back