• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Mildred the Micra

It's the orphaned cubs I feel sorry for...

Snow-Leopard-Cubs.jpg

Awww Thankyou everyone I'm chuffed with them but think it will be a while till I do anymore sewing :) not only did I stab my self a billion times but I've lost all my needles somewhere in the house......
Tom... I want to play a game! :p x

Awww Thankyou everyone I'm chuffed with them but think it will be a while till I do anymore sewing :) not only did I stab my self a billion times but I've lost all my needles somewhere in the house......
Tom... I want to play a game! :p x
lol in toms anatomy

I started using googles after getting various bad stuffs in my eyes and sparks in the eye balls. never had an exploding disk though. was it a cheap one?

Blimey hope u recover alright Chloe. Never seen nor hopefully experience a shattered grinder disc (except for my thin dremel wheels which often happens).

Safety first, prep for the worst and never force a power tool cos that increases risk of biting back, especially a tool as dangerous as the angle grinder, tis like a chainsaw. Let it do the work, keep rpm up.

Blimey hope u recover alright Chloe. Never seen nor hopefully experience a shattered grinder disc (except for my thin dremel wheels which often happens).

Safety first, prep for the worst and never force a power tool cos that increases risk of biting back, especially a tool as dangerous as the angle grinder, tis like a chainsaw. Let it do the work, keep rpm up.

I'm OK Thankyou Paul :) not to sure how it went it just grabbed the disk and wouldn't give it back :L x

Nothing cake and hot chocolate can't sort :) x
Thought of a positive thing to take from this, this morning. Whilst telling people your story
Yes I thought of you this morning :p It would seem to be I'm the only other one to know what its like :/

As bad as it seems, it breaking was a good thing. When cutting away with nissanubaru mine caught but the disc didn't break so the next thing to break was my grip so it flew out my hand and danced over the floor after rattling around in my rear arch. My hands were in the wheel arch at the time too so how I didn't lose a finger, an arm or alot of blood I dunno but that was a close encounter.
And never use a twist knot brush 'near' you. I was "just quickly" cleaning a bar. Came a tad too close, caught my fleece and wrapped itself in it whilst climbing upwards. Stopped short 2/3inches from my face before not being able to wind up anymore and poured smoke. Still got the fleece :D
That was the same day so I had a couple of days break from the grinder. Didn't think I was gonna be "3rd time lucky"

Anyway. How's the swollen eye ?

Replace the side handle of your grinder with one that's 1 metre long...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Thought of a positive thing to take from this, this morning. Whilst telling people your story
Yes I thought of you this morning :p It would seem to be I'm the only other one to know what its like :/

As bad as it seems, it breaking was a good thing. When cutting away with nissanubaru mine caught but the disc didn't break so the next thing to break was my grip so it flew out my hand and danced over the floor after rattling around in my rear arch. My hands were in the wheel arch at the time too so how I didn't lose a finger, an arm or alot of blood I dunno but that was a close encounter.
And never use a twist knot brush 'near' you. I was "just quickly" cleaning a bar. Came a tad too close, caught my fleece and wrapped itself in it whilst climbing upwards. Stopped short 2/3inches from my face before not being able to wind up anymore and poured smoke. Still got the fleece :D
That was the same day so I had a couple of days break from the grinder. Didn't think I was gonna be "3rd time lucky"

Anyway. How's the swollen eye ?

Awww bless yaa :) it's cause you miss me soo much :p ohhh god yeah could of been a hell of alot worse! My eyes pretty much fine now spent most of the day with a wang eye and it leaked alot of icky but all okay I had it washed out twice at work so it's fine.... Couldn't open it atall this morning :-( driving to work was fun :L and to top it off I couldn't pluck that eyebrow as it hurt to much so spent the day with one perfect one and one with the odd stray hair :p x

Awww bless yaa :) it's cause you miss me soo much :p ohhh god yeah could of been a hell of alot worse! My eyes pretty much fine now spent most of the day with a wang eye and it leaked alot of icky but all okay I had it washed out twice at work so it's fine.... Couldn't open it atall this morning :-( driving to work was fun :L and to top it off I couldn't pluck that eyebrow as it hurt to much so spent the day with one perfect one and one with the odd stray hair :p x
I was concerned :p
I know how much it hurts so I could sympathise

Glad you're ok though :)

Last edited:
Rear seats are back in! She's like a sexy African love child!
1398696983082.jpg

And also fixed my broken gear knob :) and while fetteling with the rear quaters found another one of these suspicious plugs behind there :)
I have a car again not a shed :) I can't remember the last time she was in one peice :) x

Back