mighty mouse isback

CMF_mighty mouse

» CMF Member
hi all its been a long time mightys micra was goin well except the engine blew about 3 weeks ago and we are pickin it up on friday from intune with a fresh motor new heavy duty clutch and saas racing seats

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hey Brad!

Thought I hadn't seen him around in a while. What exactly happened with the engine? Also, what did Ben drop in there too? Forgies or just a refresh?

Ahhh the old Datrats clutch finally goes in! Where you still running the stocko clutch until it blew? That clutch was THE original clutch from when we bought the car!

Anyways mate, post some pics of him when you get it back with all the new goodies. I want to see how far you've taken him.

Oh, you also have to come to the meet! Booyeah! If I can make it then I'll be as happy as a camper to see him there

I hope you guys are having as much fun with him as I did :)

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
"him him him". Haha that's awesome.

Man, that sucks Brad. Bad luck. But yeah the car was a pretty decent performer, so probably going to happen eventually running decent levels of boost like that heh.

Can't wait to check it out one time as Sean says and see how its all coming together. Mighty is a weapon indeed.

You'll have to come to the meet if you have your car back by then!
Good luck with it, I bet you can't wait. Should be heaps of fun.

CMF_mighty mouse

» CMF Member
hey guys the engine lost compression in 1 and 2 and was unspectaculr it wouldnt idle. we now have a fresh motor with nly 40 000 kays onit with the same turbo setup. we are bringing the old engine home and will be built with forged pistons and maybe a larger capacity at a later date.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Awesome!!! Have you guys put the bonnet scoop in yet? I think I heard Ben mumbling that you were ditching it for a front-mount setup?

Ahh are you coming to the meet!?!?! C'mon Brad and and Gav you have to!

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Come to the meet, come to the meet!

Attachments

• 17789.jpg
    17789.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 17

CMF_mighty mouse

» CMF Member
we will be atthe meet for freakin sure dudes ahh scoop hs not even been thought of yet it will happen as well assectioning and sealing it off with plate alluminium and window rubbers we will also cut a few hole in the inner guard for optimum air flow. new seats kick ass.
lookin forward to the meet!!!!!!

Back