For Sale - Mighty

cisco

» CMF Member
Damn. I could do with a turbo micra right now.

Good luck selling it mate..

Its a top car, someone should grab a bargain. Save so much compared to all the expensive parts that are in the car.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Yeah this car definately has some go in it..someone pick it up already..

It even comes with a shifter bolt that is guaranteed not to fall off whilst driving around Canberra looking for trouble..lol

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Ok guys,

I've gone crazy...

Mighty's now $11,000! I need it gone ASAP. My new car is waiting and it won't be long before someone else gets it unless I can snap it up first...

*sigh*

Sean

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
ohh yeh, forgot to ask.

can i ask where u got ur "axis maglite 4spoke racing alloys from please"??? (probably called sumtin different)?

ive been looking for a set, cause the LOOK LUSH.

cheers

napster

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Dome:

We have owned the car since brand spanking new and was always serviced by a mechanic up to around 110,000km. Then I got it and serviced it myself ever 5,000km (oil, oil filter, fuel filter, sparkies every 10,000km, gearbox oil every 15,000km)

It doesn't have an engineers certificate but I can get one done through my mechanic no worries at all...

The rego expires in May 2006...

Sean

CMF_klingon

» CMF Member
hey seano me and my dad are really interested my old mans gonna talk to you some time early next week. he cant today beause his in hospityal so he'll call you when he can. we want the engineers certificate and all air con parts included in the price man. talk soon. catch ya.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
No worries Brad...

Every Micra part I have is included in the purchase price (whatever it may turn out to be) and I'm more than happy to get an engineering certificate

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Mine had to comply with emissions compliance too, but I must say, it was quite easy how it got through. They basically said "this thing is extremely fresh and clean running, its got no worries". He did do an emissions test though with a sensor shoved up the pipe.

All up cost $1000. I reckon depends on which engineer you get. I didn't have to remove by BOV either, its written into the certificate. I did have to add the pipe from the air/oil separator back into the intake stream though.

Back