Next Mighty Mods Video... wanna help?

smidge

» CMF Member
We're looking for people that can help out with the Mighty Car Mods Season One Finale. It will be our final show before an update of the look and feel of the show for Season 2. For the finale we're going to be doing some things that we never thought we should, or could do to a car.

We're not willing to do these 'things' to our own cars so we are going to buy another one. If you'd like to donate 20 cents, or $5 towards the cause, then that would be awesome. There is info in this video link

or you can head to http://www.mightycarmods.com

WE WILL be buying this car in 2 weeks time. If we only get $35 in donations, we will find a car for $35 and WE WILL ABUSE it for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks to everyone who has been watching the show.

For those who don't know about MCM - what is Mighty Car Mods? Just two guys who started making DIY car modding videos about a year ago.

We've had 500,000 downloads since the start and aiming to get a show up on Fox in the near future.

Thanks again to everyone who has been following the show. Really appreciate it.

CMF_Wilzy

» CMF Member
AH smidge!
i finally know who was doing all these shows!!
i was gonna put a post up a while ago asking who it was that did these coz i knew you were on this forum somewhere!!

just wanted to say that your show is awesome and even over here in the U.K it is really funny yet still quite informative... dont lose that special mix that you guys have got goin at the moment!!

all the best
wilzy

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,
Just went to your site and it appears that you've got no bandwidth left..any chance of extending that 2 weeks... lol

Will try again next week.

Thanks
qwerty132

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah that bandwidth thing was bad timing eh, fixed it within a day or so...

we've had a really good response have over 2 hours of footage at the moment cutting down to about 20 minutes or so

Back