Micra Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lads im new to all this so please dont mind if im a bit off .
First of all i would like to say i am delighted to see the amount of intrest in the march superturbo on this site as im into these cars for years and never thought there was as much to start up a site so keep up the good work. (Y)

So here it go's

The cars i own.

1. 1985 nissan march turbo. {red}
2. 1989 nissan march superturbo. {white}
3. 1990 nissan march superturbo. {black}
4. 1980 toyota corrola dx with twincam running gear. {silver}

I bought the 85 micra turbo about 5 years ago after being looking for one for as long as i can remember. By the way lads im only 24 my mot is here saying i sound like an oul lad writing this ha ha ha.
Anyway i had it for 2years sold it grr..i was a bit depressed wen i sold it so i was lucky enough to b able to buy it back(Y) wont b makin tat mistake again .:doh:
When i got the car back i sent it off for a full respray the original colour as the paint was faded only bad thing was i lost the turbo stickers over this. grr
so have to get them redone . Car is in dry storage ever since.

I toke the 89 micra st as a trade in with a few pound off a sierra cosworth i had at the time. Only had the car 2 days and it dropped a valve lucky enough i got a spare st with it {re-sheld} so i had enigne changed, back running now. Still a few bits i would like to do wit it.

And last i bought the 90 micra st only a month ago as a friend of mine owned it. Car need a little tidying but is well wort doing so .

There you have it lads , just thought id share this with all thats intrested.
I will try and get some pics up again.

Thanks Mick.

Thanks for the replys lads. The 85 car is in a garage full of dust needs a good cleaning. Yes baz i think i spoke to you befor when i bough my first st about a few bits on the enigne, you gave me a few tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back