EOI Tony's Micra Turbo

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
PRICE DROP 8OOO PRICE DROP 7000 CAR WILL BE SOLD AS IS WITHOUT REGO IF NOT SOLD I WILL BE PARTING OUT!!
Yes am thinking about it due to my wife being back at school an needing the cash. Will tell you all that this has been the favourite car i have ever owned and there is a massive chance that i would buy another micra to do something similar but more crazy again. If anybody has a micra to trade with cash my why i'm open to offers.

Ok car is a 1995 Super S in silver that has 155kms

Those that remember i brought the full turbo kit of evade, the N15 Pulsar gearbox with SR20cv's off Cisco and the pepper front bar that came off "2"
* 16x7 BSA rims with maxxis 204/40/16
* Dry cell battery mounted under passenger seat
* JDM floor mats
* Greddy Boost guage
* Some interior parts painted silver
* Green Pepper front bar
* Depo head lights
* JDM tail lights
* Steam pipe manifold with T25
* SR20 injectors
* Braided oil and water lines
* Front mounted intercooler
* can't remember brand but manual bleed valve
* Nology Hotwire leads
* New dumppipe custom made
* 2.5 inch mandrel bent excaust
* Custom fuel rail
* Ems stinger computer
* Modified excedy clutch (button) near 2000 pounds
* Nismo S-tune suspension
* whiteline front and rear swaybars
* whiteline adjustable panhard rod
Car is currently running 10psi at a guess i would say somewhere between 105-120kw atw. I would just like to say also if you like a comfortable ride but want to handle good these nismos are probably the best on the market.

Guessing i have missed heaps of stuff but can't think right now, Any questions just ask please. Turbo March Rolling Shell has done most of the work on this car and has made the dump pipe and done most of the other work as well.
Whats it worth? you tell me, I will say 8500 and you guys can see what you think.

Please email me, post on the forum or call me on 0430660260

cisco

» CMF Member
Wow some fantastic cars for sale for very good value.

You couldn't imagine the cost to build this up yourself..

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Absolutely, I guess the economic crisis has officially hit Ciscos Micra Files :p

Then you have seano on here trying to stimulate the CMF Economy by buying Smidge's Super Turbo.

Onya Seano.

Remember folks support your national aftermarket parts economy by spending on your car.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Thanks guys. So is there anyone out there who wants to swap micras with cash my way?? There must be someone getting a big tax return who wants a well built turbocharged micra?

Would love a stock standard 5 door micra with air, let me no if your keen and just let me no what you got. Worst case i can say no.

Any offers just message me

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Looked ar your profile and it says gold 96?? Send me more details and pics if you have any. My ideal swap would be a series 2 SLX but will still look into any swap.

finally up for sale ay.. daym.. tis a pretty good little basic setup this little ****er.. not much can really go wrong.. and if it ever does everything is so easily interchangeable with stock parts from other cars = cheap and easy maintenmance.. 105-120kw is a bit keen thou.. seat of the pants feel compared to my car i'd say it'd be making 100kw max on a properly calibrated dyno.. but that said.. everyone seems to be using happy dyno's. someone buy this as a daily.. you won't be dissapointed!. its also got a brand new radiator/hoses/r33 fuel pump too! bleed valve is gfb

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Hey tony, I'm working my ass off to save money, saving about 500 a week, if this is still available, let me know asap, im not saying i can afford tomorrow or even next week, but my end goal was to have a micra pretty much exactly like that and on top i have a 95 slx if your interested which i will practically give away at 1k worth? dunno if that sounds good or not lol.

Things i know, ur in brisbane, im in brisbane, i want a super s done up, u have a super s done up to sell, and im only 2k into savings, but in under 2 months its a guaranteed buy from me if its still in perfect nic!

pls tell me its still available lol

Back