clear chrome headlights and nice looking taillights on ebay.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi guys, I can confirm these headlights do look really nice in real life (i have seen them on Yom's and some other cars).

Just a word of caution.... These headlights are designed for countries that drive on the other side of the road so angle of the light beam is all wrong for us.

For safely reasons some members with these have changed back to the standard lights for night time use. I guess if you don't drive at night then there's no problem ?.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
I have depo lights in mine & have been able to adjust the beam to pretty close to original. Night driving is fine, infact the high beams on the depos provide more light than the oringal lights.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yep the DEPO crystals really do have better light beam control than the original nissan headlights.

I changed back purely because I wanted my car to be legal.

Cheers

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
How are they even going to tell it's illegal? They're H4 lights so who's going to be able to tell the difference? I've got aaron's old depos on my LX now, and they badly need some adjustment.

Yom, Snoopy, care to assist? :)

I really wouldn't mind those Super march rear lights.. current ones work so i'll stop tempting myself :p

---dens

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
They flare to the right if you aim them at a flat verticle surface. This is why they are illegal.

As for aiming. Find yourself a long straight and flat road with no street lights etc. Get some sockets to suit the adjuster screws and go crazy. You just have to fiddle until you get it right.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
That was my second issue with them haha.

I got over the looks a little bit.. I found the micra a smart looking car when I bought it. I'm still happy with its looks even to this day. And apart from lowering, black meshed front bar/grille and the rims mine is totally stock.

I love it all the same. :)

Cheers

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Yeah there isn't much more I want to do to the car aesthetically. To be honest, I didn't mind how it looked with the original lights. I'd prefer to be able to see better than to look better :p

If I can adjust them, then cool. I'm gonna go back to the standard side repeaters too since the lug on them was broken when I got it. Ah well.

---dens

Back