• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra Super S

RR_dev

Site Supporter
Hello again guys, been a while since the turtle, but ive picked up another K11

Made a little trip up to see Antony at the weekend, since my pulsar decided to sort of... catch fire and I needed a cheap car to get me by for a few months. (people think im nuts to buy it!)

I coulda just bought it and left it as it is, but i'd be bored.

Fitted the oem leather steering wheel and boss from the pulsar, and removed some of the stickers from the sides.

Ive also got:

Dash and all associated interior trims
Carpet
OEM front seats
Boot handle / number plate light strip
Stock airbox
Pov spec black placcy bumpers
New window seal (old one was ripped and taped up)
Passenger window switch
Bonnet catch + cable
New dizzy cap
Heater controls
and probly some other things ive forgotten.

basicaly, the plan is to put a front interior back in, and ply line the boot / back seats so the car can be used kinda as a van. but generally i bought it as cheap, reliable motoring.

only pic i have so far, but ill get some more as work progresses.

546242_10151586905730005_522925004_23731258_194767462_n.jpg

so another update on "regeneration"

The lack of sunroof drain pipes rained on my parade today when water pissed all over the inside of the car. so routed a little pipe back into the a pillar to drain it off

Fitted the carpet, seats and seatbelts.

c21a6d30.jpg

Then removed some of the stickers on the boot lid.

371dfc33.jpg

Also impressed, done 70 miles today and it came up with an average of 43mpg, in mixed driving (ECUTalk consult gauge)

Next two days will be spent at work, so no updates until thursday when i hope to complete the front area and start templating for the ply lining in the back

Forgot to mention,

I was at a dyno day a few weeks ago to bring up numbers.

The super s pulled 73hp and 80ftlbs of torque. Not bad for 150,000 miles!

wow........ do you know how many cylinder heads its had on it?............ ive fitted 6....

last time it dynoed was at 120,000 miles and it had janspeed and cams got 96.5bhp...........
nice to see its still pulling along. good old micra..lol

Nice to see it back on the road and still on the msc :) was/is an awsome car! Needs togo bad ass rough racer style like it used to be ;)

Back