MICRA PICS!

Hey all!

I did say that I was going to post pictures of my Micra, I did not get any time but now I have!!
They are early pictures, since then the car has been properly cleaned!

There are a few scratches and a couple of dents but nothing serious. Cross Member also looks good to me. So people, what do you think? good buy?

S0015026.JPG

S0105048.JPG

S0115049.JPG

S0135052.JPG

S0125051.JPG

S0165055.JPG

S0175057.JPG

S0195059.JPG

S0205060.JPG

S0215061.JPG

S0185058.JPG

Thanks! I was wondering that my self. I was thinking of starting off by installing an air box from a Nissan Primera (N15) as I understand the car can breathe a little better but I don't know how to get hold of one. I have been scouring the interwebs with no luck. I don't know how to install one without damaging anything either.

Looks very tidy :)
Your first modification should be getting a Haynes manual.
Learning to service and take care of your standard car will see it have less chance of breaking down keeping it reliable for years to come :)
I do love a white k11...

Well this car is cam chain driven, and another example is how to change break fluid and bleed brakes if nessasary and Wheel Bearings. Its stuff like that I don't know how to check. Also I don't know what tools to use to check. Are they really that simple to service? and check everything?

Hey guys, I know that this following topic will be slightly off topic lol. I just wanted to ask if I were to get a janspeed manifold, janspeed sports cat and the rest janspeed exhaust, how much difference would it make to the car? would it be worth spending that kind of money? Also what are the best brake discs and pads which wont need too much modifications to install? One more thing, is there a coilover kit that I could use to lower the car that wont shatter all the bones in my body? Thanks

WOW !!!! you've gone from scaredy cat to boy racer in a day.....well done.
Yes...they are easy maintenance, at your age I did it all myself pretty much, these are as easy as it gets - git on.

Lol thanks, I shall take that as a complement haha. Right I want to know what tools would I need to service the car and check EVERYTHING? What about spark plugs, how do I put those in without messing up the thread? Im afraid that I may cock something up if i do it myself. I am hopeless at DIY and it is a car so I think thats why I am scared lol.

Standard tool set would do bud, follow the Haynes manual, they're not bad. I think they even advise on the tools needed.
Changing plugs is the easiest of all the jobs, if you cross thread one replacing it....you will know just by the feel of it, try it....that's how to learn.
I think there are night school classes for car mechanics as well, try your county council website for adult education, be surprised if they don't have one.
Janspeeds and the like, plenty of thread space on here mentioning them, read them and make your decision. Type in the search bar to find them....happy hunting.;)

Thanks, I was thinking of taking a class to learn it properly before plunging into the darkness of the obyss of the mystery that lies beyond my car bonnet! lol. Thanks for the reply davyboy!

Hello HASAN! Indeed it would seem so lol. Yes my friend how are you doing? Sorry for the late reply, for some reason MSC would not establish a connectiom through the server but now it works! yaaaaaay lol. I hope you are well!

Hello HASAN! Indeed it would seem so lol. Yes my friend how are you doing? Sorry for the late reply, for some reason MSC would not establish a connectiom through the server but now it works! yaaaaaay lol. I hope you are well!

Haha! Yes I'm great thanks. You? How's the micra going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeeeew, not too bad mate! Went to London yesterday! Bloody road works lol

How was the journey on motorway? I've been 3 times from Huddersfield to London and not once has it let me down. Bit slow on uphill stretches though as mine is only a 1.0. Flat road it'll easily hit 95/100

..I mean 70.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back