Some pics of team slammed

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1191.jpg

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF1175.jpg

just took some pics before everythin goes off the car....realised i really dont want to sell it :(

but after a year of owning the car and some great times its time to break it!!

this shows just how good a slammed micra looks...and the coilovers are for sale :)

cheers fraz

Where abouts are the pictures been taken? HWy are you getting rid, it's an ace looking ride, how much are you selling it for?

Me Mum lives in Kilwinning, not sure where that is to Dalry.

Ever thought of keeping it and doing something slightly MAD like inserting a PHAT engine, lol.

It's a shame it has to go, what are you planning on getting instead, if you don't do my idea?

Me Mum lives in Kilwinning, not sure where that is to Dalry.

Ever thought of keeping it and doing something slightly MAD like inserting a PHAT engine, lol.

It's a shame it has to go, what are you planning on getting instead, if you don't do my idea?

not to far from where she stays mate prob 15 mins

i would love to put a new engine...a 1.6 but it needs sills and a x member aswell:(

looking at 106 gti :)

wee bit more speed

Peugeot, why oh why oh why. I wouldn't mind but those adverts on C5 before and after and even at the breaks are doing me nut in. I ment to bring in some pics today because out lass is selling her MX-5 Icon, if your interested, 75k miles 1.8 full leather interior.

na mate thanks anyways, if i dont get a new engine it will be a 106gti...my cusin has had 2 supercharged ones and all his mates have had them.....so they know everything to do with them so.. :)

Back