My first Micra, (with pics!!!!)

Well, i got my first Micra, picking it up on Tuesday. Its done 87k, 6 months t&t and cost me £395. A fairly good deal i would say but im sure i could have got it cheaper? Anyway, pics pics pics!

BSnvJMgBGkKGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKEHCM.jpg

d2c6_3.jpg

Not sure about the wheels :suspect:

d0ce_3.jpg

cf87_3.jpg

BSnvO0gBGkKGrHgoOKicEjlLmYvG8BKEHCd.jpg

BSnvR4B2kKGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBKEHClp.jpg

BSnvLHg2kKGrHgoOKiIEjlLmVkUiBKEHCSs.jpg

Thoughts are most welcome!

Im picking it up on Tuesday and then going to get some Ring Max headlight bulbs and poss do a custom induction, I have the day off work, it would be a shame to waist it :laugh:

Well Modded's Micra in the picture above I think was lowered 35mm when he still had those alloys (iirc anyway) so it looks decent enough - shame they're just not wider which is what they're really lacking in!
Spacers might help, but try not to go too overboard with them!

That car would look nice with a red and black theme. Get some black mesh in it.

Also change the rear wiper so it lies flat. Or take it off.

Just what I would do anyway. Looks nice!

Well Modded's Micra in the picture above I think was lowered 35mm when he still had those alloys (iirc anyway) so it looks decent enough - shame they're just not wider which is what they're really lacking in!
Spacers might help, but try not to go too overboard with them!
At that time it was lowered 35-40mm with 10mm spacers on the rear.

Cheers guys!
What spacers would you suggest?
How would i change the wiper so it lays flat?
I would personally get some 20mm spacers and extended studs like frank, get them right into the arch, my 10mm ones were never enough.

seems still got lot to give! the first shot is your best with thte bonnet wet!

cheers mate you got a very good deal! at GBP2000 which is of '95.. I am ashamed to have possesd for like a year now and still waitiing to do the grille and bumpys and bonnet... I'd really like to lower but the springs are too expensi for me at over GBP125..

cheers mate , THE colour is beuitful..... mine's white with blakc bumpy's :<

Back