micra over feulling please help running like crap

please help as my micra k11 super s decided to overfuel and missfire is doing my head in as petrol prices are high and it does not help

the things i have done so far checked spark and its good
checked comprassion on all cylindes and they are good

please help it dont help when driving the unburnt feul in the exhaust then goes bang like a gun shot

i thought the k11 had one coolant sensor under the dizzy weres the other one the car was fine in the morning came home left it for 20 mins and now with the problem

i found mine to be the ht lead, i unplugged one by one and there was a change in engine note until the last one, swapped it for a spare and all ok :)

sorted after changing everything started with the coolant temp then the o2 then the ht leads throttle body and finally the injector rail was the problem i did change the injectors from the basic 1.3 to the 1.6 a week ago was running fine a mate of mine said the problem can be with the fuel pressure regulator
so the 1.6 injectors will be going back with the change of the fuel pressure regulator will see how it goes

running fine back to standard but gutless need a bit more fuel

sorted after changing everything started with the coolant temp then the o2 then the ht leads throttle body and finally the injector rail was the problem i did change the injectors from the basic 1.3 to the 1.6 a week ago was running fine a mate of mine said the problem can be with the fuel pressure regulator
so the 1.6 injectors will be going back with the change of the fuel pressure regulator will see how it goes

running fine back to standard but gutless need a bit more fuel

GA16 injectors are notorious for over-fuelling fwn you should,ve mentioned it in the OP

sorry frank the car was running perfect for a week with no problems it just happened out of the blue is it worth putting them back and changeing the regulator

sorry frank the car was running perfect for a week with no problems it just happened out of the blue is it worth putting them back and changeing the regulator

i would guess that it would do the same again within a few days dts, mine was a pig to start with GA16 injectors in, and most members seem to sell them soon after trying them out (it may depend on what ecu you have ?)

running the standard 1.3 super s ecu so what injectors would be good as i feel the power has gone done was a good buzz with the 1.6 injectors but cant afford to flood the engine again and lose all the petrol that i have as its expensive
so would you say the regulator is fine
and what injectors do you recomend

running the standard 1.3 super s ecu so what injectors would be good as i feel the power has gone done was a good buzz with the 1.6 injectors but cant afford to flood the engine again and lose all the petrol that i have as its expensive
so would you say the regulator is fine
and what injectors do you recomend

if its lumpy at low revs and low throttle but ok at full throttle then i doubt if dropping the fuel pressure will help, you need less pressure at high manifold vacuum ideally (the stock p/r/v drops it from 3 bar to 2.5 bar with the vacuum pipe connected eh)
you probably need 1.5 bar with the vacuum, and the full 3 bar at WOT
i think the plastic topfeed CGA ones are a bit more refined/accurate at low durations ?, they are certainly a lot quieter

Back