micra k11 2000 face lift advice needed

maf changed ,lamda sensor changed ,temp sender changed ,fuel filter changed ,throttle body changed ,latest today changed the fuel pump ,still not right
symptoms running like it wants too stall on choke ,tonite its reving its head off when idle ,so much so its bringing fan on ,putting engine management light on when you hit 70mph ,this shows lean bank 1 ,had it on diagnostic today he said thought it was fuel pump ,hence me changing it today
totally fed up with it ,and would gladly pay someone too sort it out are any advice appreciated i live preston area

just tried it davy ,its not revving its head off but it only did that intermittently any way ,the car isnt running right full stop and it seems to be using lot of fuel

It took a couple of days to settle down after I did it, gives the ecu time to adjust I guess.
Mine was using a bit more fuel pre-disconnecting it, it was also running not good before, but again settled down after a couple of days.
Your symptoms in your first post were just like mine until I did the tps thing, hang on in there and see after a couple of days.
I still get the old low idle almost stalls occasionally, but one hundred percent better than before.
Other than that bud....I don't know !!!

Back