Need Advice Please

Okay so just the other day i bought a 4 door k11 micro and it was running an absolute dream until i had to put fuel into it yesterday, going up an incline and sometimes taking off in 1st and 2nd it misfires and started to choke a bit , i thought that the fuel i put into it might have had debris or stirred something up and it had clogged the fuel filter so today i changed it and same thing happens , only happened when someone else in the car with me and going up hills taking off , Any thoughts on what it might be i really need some advice
Thanks.

Okay so just the other day i bought a 4 door k11 micro and it was running an absolute dream until i had to put fuel into it yesterday, going up an incline and sometimes taking off in 1st and 2nd it misfires and started to choke a bit , i thought that the fuel i put into it might have had debris or stirred something up and it had clogged the fuel filter so today i changed it and same thing happens , only happened when someone else in the car with me and going up hills taking off , Any thoughts on what it might be i really need some advice
Thanks.
I'd pop some injector cleaner in the tank to see if that helps.:)

Back