Micra Cams

Hi Guys
Hope all are well. I have had a look through some of the suppliers sites but dont seem to see many cams.
My question is ?
Are there any nissan cams that drop into the one litre micra k11 and give a decent gain.
I have had a look at the kent site but dont see cams listed ( im sure they will do some)
Anybody have experience with this ?
Regards
steve .

matt (mph on here) does direct fit cams steve, or else tomei,s or regrinds http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=72294

Thats a good read, id prefer a set of grinds (keep the cost down) plus a little more compression.
Is it possible (or important) to use adjustable sprockets to dial in the cams !
Are those injectors you spoke about frank GQ or Q something, Are they nissan dirrect replacement ?
Many thanks.
I got the manifold on mine with stock back and mid pipe but she is blowing like mad so cant really enjoy it. Bought a 2" flexi joint to tie me over till the back section comes. cant wait......
Steve

CG13DE cams are a good place to start, work well and are cost effective. Plus they will have an OEM base circle, so you wont have major problems with valve clearances unlike regrinds.

I have a set of cams from a 1.3 for sale. The helpful guys on here will tell you if they are a straight swap and if there would be any benefit in fitting them. £40 delivered sound about right, gents?

I paid 30 for my set and yes they are a straight fit but as Frank will agree 1 litre exhaust cam and 1.3 inlet cam gives the best low down performance.

I have a set of cams from a 1.3 for sale. The helpful guys on here will tell you if they are a straight swap and if there would be any benefit in fitting them. £40 delivered sound about right, gents?
Are these still available, im based in Dublin, if you fancy checking out delivery i can pay via paypal.
Thanks
Steve

Yes, still got them. How does £50 delivered to Dublin sound? If so, please Paypal as a gift to adamgamsa %at*!" gmail D0t com

Send me an email with your address and I'll get them out Monday morning.

Back