wtb: Tomei cams for my CG13DE

CMF_Chrismo

» CMF Member
As they are realy hard, I'd say impossible, to get new from Tomei self, I hope to find some cams here!

I had a deal on some Poncam 256 degrees Tomei cams, in and outlet for my Micra. I think those cams will run realy nice when raising the endcompression a little bit.

As I place this post I want to ask you if you know a pair of these cams for me. As I'm NOT very known here, and NOT very known at sellingshops you guys do business with, please help me if possible.

>>>>> IF there are other good cams (specs like Tomei) for this engine, please tell me...because I know Tomei will be hard to get!

Much thanks already,

Chris Henny

(ps: I have Paypal, so this should not be any problem)

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Chrismo,

I am not sure Tomei still make these (someone else on this site tried to buy them recently and were told these were no longer in production...).

However, if they are still available the following company will be able to help you; www.perfectrun.com.au

I have dealt with this company on several occassions and found their prices reasonable and service excellent. I got a quote from them a few years ago for a set of these Tomei cams so they were definately able to obtain them at that time.

Back